Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Return of CATBERT!

Listening to Tariq Nasheed's Are Black People Mascots for Other Groups video and I realized that my security shirts just don't come clean when washing in the machine downstairs, SO!? In honor of THAT FACT!? I am about to hit the bathroom and HAND WASH THESE REBELLIOUS BASTARDS SO THAT THEY UNDERSTAND JUST WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE HERE! Just bought some NEW LAUNDRY DETERGENT TOO, SO!? WAIT WAIT!?

I know what I'm going to do, I'll WASH THE REST OF THE LAUNDRY IN THE MACHINE WHILE HANDWASHING MY SHIRTS! HA!
LOOK AT THAT!?
C.
A.
T.
GENIUS!
Annnnnnnnnnnd for the record, Noni used to call me...
Catbert.
O_O
I know, you're shocked right, HAHAHAHAHAH, wait that's not funny.
-_-
-_-
O_-
-_O
--_--?????
Or isssssssssssssssssssss, it?
I actually HAD a Catbert Plushie and a SNOOPY PLUSHIE! Both were nicknames Noni gave me annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd in typical womanly fashion when pissed, she kept both of them.
When I was getting my stuff when all this oddity started, she made sure to point out that she had KEPT Catbert and Snoopy.

I?
Wasn't really trying to argue with her, kinda had bigger problems than that at the time.
So I simply told her she could keep them;
The Irony is that she started calling me Catbert because I would often times put the kibosh on some of her more....?
Outlandishly.
Unnecessary.
Vengeance Vendetta Ideas.
So?
Her intentions and plans WERE EVIL.
Yet because of the Fact that I wouldn't ALLOW HER TO ENACT THEM, I, in turn, was evil.
Libra Logic at its wet pussied best right there....

No comments:

Post a Comment