Thursday, May 26, 2016

Goodnight Stacey.

You literally just woke up WHEN I'D STARTED THIS POST, and the first thing you did was run up onto this blog and start clicking.
-_-
But you removed me from following your twitter account...?

Okay....

Always with you, everything must be done the hard way.
If you feel that way, Oh I'm gone UNFOLLOW HIM FROM FOLLOWING ME, then why exactly are you reading my blog, religiously like this?
You make up 90% of My South African readership and you exposed yourself when you kept on reading when you went to Thailand and
90%
Of my South African numbers went RIGHT WITH YOU....

These blogs, keep track of your android phone too.
Google Thailand?
All of that gets added to the stats for where people are viewing from, etc.
If you're so over me and don't wanna be bothered and all of that, then?

Fuck you keep coming up here for?
There is nothing here but misery and pain FOR YOU, yet you keep coming back here.
I posted a comment, you deleted it or whatever, fine.
I followed your twitter, you remove me...?
Really?
Now that got my attention.
What are you worried about me seeing?
Or is it that you want me to do like you and just sneak around and read your blog posts?
I dunno, but it does still cause the question of;

Then?
Fuck are you on here for?

I meant what I said, I'm willing to patch things up.
I already KNOW you have my number and my email address.
Either do the right thing and contact me.
Or move on.

AND UNDERSTAND that I am saying all of this now, I am openly ACKNOWLEDGING YOU NOW, because I TOOK YOUR BLOG POST SERIOUSLY. You claim to have passed out in the shower while in Thailand. I know how bad your health can get even before you went in for the cyst surgery. And I have seen how abruptly a woman's life can end when she starts having serious complications and recurrences with cysts around her ovaries. You typed all of that forgiveness on your blog. But you sure aren't living by it, at least, not in regards to me. And if it is supposedly about getting rid of toxic controlling people "like me", you certainly should NOT BE READING OR COMING HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment