Sunday, May 29, 2016

New Dr. Charles Pagan Picture Coming Soon...!

I'm typing out this first post and I realize now that I need to do AN UPDATED Dr. Charles Pagan picture because this old one is NOT CUTTING IT ANYMORE. So I'll get to work on that in the next few weeks, and mind you!? I say that while understanding that I may just go into work on Tuesday and belt out a new picture since Dr. Pagan is critical to how anything exists in the Pagan Wars-series anyway!

The fact of me simply CREATING THIS CHARACTER, where he is a Tanis Dragonoid. But he looks like a Black Human, never mind that Underworld Realm, his home dimension, is dominated by Blacks, something that many people sleep on when it comes to creativity and sci-fi, fantasy, adventure, etc. Strictly because most publications are DOMINATED BY WHITES AND WHITE-JEWS. However you go to Japan and as it should be, they make things, these genres, ARE DOMINATED BY JAPANESE IMAGES AND PEOPLE, AS IT SHOULD BE.

QUICKLY, cuz I don't wanna disrupt myself from what I'm doing on Williams Works, BUT!? Proof of the FAILURE of integration is how UNCOMFORTABLE most Non-Blacks get when they see things where WE ARE DOMINANT AND THEY ARE SLIM TO NONE IN BEING SEEN, HEARD, SHOWN OR TALKED ABOUT. And that stems from the fact that EVERYONE, including Ourselves, ARE TOO USED TO US BEING THE INVISIBLE PEOPLE. And that shows that psychologically EVERYONE IS COMFORTABLE with NOT SEEING US AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN INVISIBLE PEOPLE TO BE IGNORED OR EXPLOITED OR WORSE.

You can't change that by begging for acceptance or WAITING FOR The Black Panther to be given JUSTICE in a Marvel Movie which is a WHITE-JEWISH WHITE CONTROLLED MEDIA-MEDIUM AND YES!? I just pointed out that A COMIC BOOK IS ALSO A MEDIA-MEDIUM. And we can't forget that either. Now!? Lemme get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome - we need more male perspectives, especially as role models for young men. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete