Sunday, May 22, 2016

Top of the Week, Sun. Day.

GOOD MORNING.
FROM PHILADELPHIA!
(I hope you're feeling better, Stacey and it is always Good to be Alive. Make sure you keep it that way....)
And now to work. 
For me, Sunday's are not the end of the week. I've always seen Saturday as the End of the Week and Sunday is the Top of the Week. So? It's time for me to get ready and get what I need to make it through the week. Like I said over and over when I was still at the Plantation-Station, you do your job and work hard even when you could give a fuck about the job. The idiots or assholes who MAY BE Your Coworkers where, I was lucky, the Black People who worked and still work at the Plantation-Station, weren't Idiots and Assholes.

But I told them and I typed on here and told all of you, that maintaining a level of professionalism regardless of employment circumstances, goes a long way to helping you MAINTAIN your ability to NOT PICK UP BAD HABITS. As I said yesterday, I found out from My Employer, which is NOT the plant I am based at, but the security company I work for. But MY BOSS!? Whom I thought was solely hooking me up with a job, admitted to me that nothing could be further from the truth.

He wouldn't have hooked me up with a ham sandwich with extra pork if I was some sloppy idiot who couldn't handle himself as situations and circumstances changed right then and there. He revealed to me that he'd been watching me FOR MONTHS working at the Plantation-Station Pick-up window and saw time after time that I was always ON TIME. Always WORKING. And NEVER RUDE OR MOODY WITH CUSTOMERS, REGARDLESS OF THE INTERNAL BULLSHIT GOING ON BOTH WITHIN THE WENDY'S AND MYSELF.

And that second part was also critical, because he saw other people who would work the window, freak out unnecessarily and take out the fact that they were working at Wendy's, on the customers. While he saw time after time that the customers would hold honest conversations with me and appreciate the fact that MY ONLY CONCERN was DOING RIGHT BY THEM. He then admitted that he'd actually gone in and done some more digging, so he admitted he was SPYING ON ME. Both from 69th street and by actually going into the Wendy's and listening around and watching and lemme tell ya something!?

After these first few months of working at this plant, with My Position, where even My Mother was like "You have complete autonomy to do whatever you want, I am so proud of you, Shawn! You kept on working and pushing forward!"
What else is there?
I either keep working and pushing forward, or?
I die.
In some way.
Shape.
And/or form.
That?
Is Reality.
Many people believe that death is merely physical, while they talk that talk that they understand what it means for a person to be dead, in the mental, emotional and/or spiritual, sense of death.

By knowing and understanding why I was going through what I was going through and how that happened, when and where I contributed to My Own Current Situation, then? 
It became a question of how much work am I going to put in to get out of this. Like I showed you and told you all before and like I showed you and told you Stacey;
What Price are you Willing to Pay, to Make Your Dreams a Reality....?
How much of YOURSELF are you willing to HONESTLY WAGER to turn Your Dreams into a Reality!
Even the cartoons that I CHOOSE TO WATCH, bring me more than just mindless entertainment.
That one exchange above between Megatron and Starscream, which is meant for a CHILDREN'S CARTOON, to sell, the TOYS of said cartoon, that one exchange of dialogue.
Contains more FACT AND REALITY OF THE WORLD, than most of the shows put out today that claim to be showing us something.
By taking My Ass in to the Plantation-Station and actually LIVING BY THE WORDS THAT I SAY, I had no idea that the very same man who claimed to be hooking me up with a job, was actually spying and scouting and observing me to make sure I was worth his RISK! And THAT IS SOMETHING THAT IS RARELY SHOWN OF US AS BLACK PEOPLE.
The Fact that We DO HAVE ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
If I would have shown My Ass at ANY POINT, where HE FELT I WAS UNJUSTIFIED IN DOING SO!? He told me flat out "No way were going to get anything from me, straight-up brother, if you'd have done some of the things I saw some of your coworkers doing? No way, man, no way."

And after two months at this plant.
After two months with the position that I have.
I have MORE POWER. MORE FREEDOM!
THAN MY SITE BOSS!
I have more power and freedom than the man who is MY BOSS AT THIS SITE!
And I have what I have because when I was opening My Mouth and saying what you see me type on here, Our Boss, the Blackman who gave me this job, was watching My Every Move LIKE A HAWK! Which is why it took so long for me to finally get this job. It was because I was under HIS DIRECT OBSERVATION. And he saw for himself;
I am worthy of His Trust.
And.
My Post.

While some people may dread going in to work on Monday's.
I do NOT.
And what makes it even sweeter is the fact that all I have to do is keep putting One Foot in Front of the Other and My Dreams WILL BECOME A REALITY. And all of You no matter who you are, are welcome to join me on that journey to get back My Son. And Finally ACHIEVE the only part of My Sense of Self that has continuously eluded me;
Financial Freedom and Control.

It's the Top of the Week.
Time for Me to Prepare.
How about you....?

No comments:

Post a Comment