Friday, May 20, 2016

Williams Works Presents - 9-Headed Hydra Member, Fatima Maxwell.....

The Main Work done on Fatima Maxwell was done to this music.
From her physical features and color schemes.
Her face.
The plumage of her back-feather funnels!
Meanwhile!?
"I see through you. I seeeee through you. Stumble you might fall...."
Fatima's background and this song and then everything going on right now IN MY LIFE!? 
PERFECT STORM!
Just.
PERFECT!
Lemme go to MY NOTES! 
Hold on a second, lemme check my notes in My Bookbag!
Mind you, I even talked to My Mother again today, we talked briefly yesterday.
But as usual, she was SHOCKED to see how QUICKLY I've recovered and gotten into a better position financially and on the job front.
And it is because she thought I was bullshitting.
And that's fine by me.
Think whatever you wish.
I will show you otherwise and prove you wrong.
Here is the FINISHED PICTURE of Fatima Maxwell....



No comments:

Post a Comment