Thursday, May 26, 2016

>_< Shitty Night's Sleep....

I'm tired.
Agitated.
And gotta sit in the Atrium today.
>_<

I intended to go to sleep early last night because of the fact that I knew I was gonna be stationed in the Atrium today, now?
Now I fucked up.
Should've taken My Ass to bed! Instead of worrying about and being agitated by Your Pettiness, Stacey. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's ON ME for taking anything you say seriously, in regards to Us and I don't mean simply as a couple. Both of Our Lives have a lot in common but we have flipped reactions and actions where we both had the same mutual challenges and bullshit go on in our lives.

Pfft!

I'm not wasting all the time to search for right words and trying to be diplomatic. I have work to get done and no time to be trying to talk sense or reason to you when the reality is you have NO RESPECT FOR SENSE AND/OR REASON. I was asked by Stephanie and Wayne who live here "Do you know how to actually resolve this situation with Stacey?" and Stephanie, who is a Gemini, reminded me that "Shawn? You are gonna have to accept the fact that, even if things turn around and go right and you guys get back together, Shawn...? You're gonna have to accept the fact that you were always the only adult in the relationship. And I say that because she's a Libra, an Air-Sign, and I'm a Gemini, also an Air-Sign. Look? I know you don't wanna hear it, but! I'm gone tell you cuz I've known you long enough."

And this is true.
Stephanie, actually used to work at the Pathmark up the street from My Old Apartment in Upper Darby. So she says to me "Air-Signs we have all these great ideas and we're full of emotions and we're GREAT AT COMING UP WITH THINGS! We just can't normally DO THE SHIT WE SAY! We're flighty as fuck! I'm just gonna be honest with you and meanwhile YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY SHAWN. If you get re-involved with her in ANY WAY, just accept the fact that you will always be THE ONLY ADULT IN THE RELATIONSHIP. And she'll talk a big game, A GREAT GAME! Till she has to actually DO THAT SHIT! And I'm speaking about Myself as Well, but!? I need you to understand that she knows exactly what she's doing is not helping shit. She'll sit around and fly into fits since you can't see her about what you did and it wasn't fair and fuck him! While knowing she brought this shit on herself by being stupid. But she's not gonna just simply say; 'you're right Shawn. I'm sorry.' she is NOT going to be reasonable and rational because those words don't go with ANY AIR-SIGNS! More like Raging Emotional! So expect a lot of uncalled for bullshit while you're trying to be reasonable."

Wayne simply said "Do you actually have a solution for any of this?"
And I told him yes. But it would require me to be wherever she, you, actually are.
And Stephanie IMMEDIATELY SAID "With all the shit that went on between you two I already know the answer, ONE HUG FROM YOU AND THAT BITCH IS TOAST!"

Exactly.
And Wayne was looking like O_o?
And Stephanie just started laughing like a crazy lady.
I however...
-_-
Was not amused.
As she said "ONE FUCKIN HUG! THAT IS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HE NEEDS BECAUSE THAT'S ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SHE WANTS!" so she looks at Wayne and we're all standing in the kitchen and she says "THIS!? IS HER DADDY RIGHT HERE!" and she's grinning from ear to ear and Wayne starts with the ahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa, while Steph just starts going, AND MIND YOU THIS WAS WEEKS AGO this happened in the kitchen downstairs, where Stephanie then says "And she is PISSED! THAT DADDY WOULDN'T JUST LET HER FUCK AROUND AND FUCK UP AND BE A BRAT! AND ACT A FOOL! Now!? She's gonna be DIFFICULT ON PURPOSE! Shit DIDN'T WORK OUT WITH THE OTHER GUY TOO, ohhhh Lord NO! Now she's got NOTHING BUT THAT TOY DOG, oh-ho-ho, NOH! So of course she's seeing to see WHATCHU DOIN, FUCK IS THAT FUCKIN ASSHOLE DOING!? WHAS DADDY DOING, FUCK YOU DADDY! You didn't just LOOK AWAY and let her have her little way, SO NOW!? Fuck Shawn, fuck him! Fuck THIS FUCK THAT!"

Then she stops and points the spatula or whatever the fuck she was using at us, then SPECIFICALLY AT ME "And you KNOW she misses the way you used to FUCK HER HOT LITTLE ASS TO SLEEP! So now you in TRIPLE TROUBLE! OKAY! Because now it's all about; I'LL SHOW HIM! And she'll talk ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THAT SHIT! TYPE ALL KINDS OF SHIT SAYING FUCK SHAWN! Meanwhile!? AFTER ALL THE SHIT YA'LL WENT THROUGH!? She sees YOUR ASS IN EVERY FUCKIN THING! That's why she got that tattoo and all this other shit and IT DIDN'T WORK! So she's not gonna be cooperative or NONE OF THAT!" then she got reallllllllllllllllllllllllll quiet and she told us "For as long as she doesn't have to worry about PHYSICALLY RUNNING INTO SHAWN. And you're too smart for me to believe you don't fuckin know that already. Long as she can HIDE and talk shit about you and whatever else!? She cool. And she knows it! But she also knows, SHE RUN INTO YOUR ASS!? OH IT'S OVER!" and she laughed about it "OH IT'S OVER! Any, ANY KIND OF PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH SHAWN AND SHE'S DONE! Because the reality is she misses you just as much as you miss her. But she feels as though she's justified in what she's done and is doing, even while her own mind keeps telling her she's not."
>_<

Enough.
Because the fact of the matter is that I can go knock on Steph's door RIGHT NOW. Take A FUCKIN PICTURE WITH HER AND WAYNE! And then POST IT HERE. Then? Let her SPEAK.
FOR.
HERSELF!
And I type that because I've made it clear from day-1.
I'm not here to type about shit that I CAN'T PROVE.
I'm not here to type about shit, THAT ISN'T OR HASN'T ACTUALLY, taken place.
Enough.

I'm getting in the shower and dragging my ass to work.
Expect low to no post tonight when I get home people.
Meanwhile?

Look at that...?
Not one ounce of ACTUAL DREAD, about going to work, except for the fact that I'm going in on low sleep.
Start the fuckin video, gotta go fuckin shower;




No comments:

Post a Comment