Saturday, May 28, 2016

The Future Belongs to Those Who Prepare For It....

Good Afternoon...
From Philadelphia.....

I worked yesterday from 8am in the morning.
Till 10pm at night.
At that hour?
Where the client's factory is.
There is nothing.
No public transit.
Only walking.
And it is a long.
Walk.
Through nothing but darkness.
On what is supposed to be a naval facility.
Proving once again the lie that is Homeland Security.
And the supposed, War on Terror.

And walk it I did.
I did not get back here till nearly 1am. EST.

And walking last night in that darkness.
It was just me.
And my thoughts.
I'd worked for 14 hours straight.
No breaks.
No lulls in between.
And I saw exactly why we as Black People, don't have shit.
And how OUR OWN AND MY OWN FLAWED.
FUCKED UP THINKING.
Helps to keep this IMBALANCE GOING AND GROWING AGAINST US.

But by the time 10pm EST hit.
And it was PITCH.
BLACK!
Beyond the factory.
And that is a great fuckin title right there;
Beyond the Factory....

I walked those roads and thought about how quickly I jumped at the chance to earn more money and work those hours. I'll be working on Memorial Day, BY CHOICE. Because when I finally got on the Orange Line last night? I saw two 15 year old Black Teenage Boys, on the subway, after fuckin 12 midnight.
-_-
Really?
Really?
>_<
And these two boys were doing nothing but antagonizing people and the dumb light-skinned fuck-up, kept talking about "Time for Facetime!" and then standing up on the subway seats. Swinging like a monkey from the bars meant for people to stand and grasp for when it is crowded. He was the worst. And he had no concern about whose face he was getting in and acting a fool and laughing and talking shit.

Then him and his buddy, got to me.
-_-
And all I was thinking about was and even now, is, My Own Son.
I was thinking about who are these two fools, BLACK PARENTS?
And why have they ALLOWED two 15 year old's to be up and out and about AFTER MIDNIGHT!? Is this the shit that MY SON DOES? Does he smile and act nice and polite and respectful, when Noni is there, when His Mother is there? And then when he goes off with His "Friends", does he act like a fuckin Nigger and think shit is cute and funny to antagonize people on a subway in the middle of the fuckin night.

These fools got to me and the high-yellow idiot, tries to figure out what to make of me.
It is sweltering hot outside.
Yet I have on a security jacket and long sleeves with a hat and dark ass glasses.
So?
He starts laughing.
Till I look up at him.
Then he quickly moves to the seats on the opposite side of the wall separating my SINGLE-SEAT from the other seats on the car. It is part of the reason why I SIT in the single-seats. I don't have to be bothered with anybody and I can keep to myself.
So him and Johnny Jackass decide since they don't wanna fuck with me DIRECTLY. They OPEN THE CAR DOOR AND THEN PROCEED TO LOCK IT OPEN! As the subway is racing from one stop to the next, WHILE THEY THEN PLAY AROUND BETWEEN THE CARS....

People are starting to get upset now because all that noise is coming into the car. And of course I'm RIGHT THERE closest to the doors.
These two CLOWNS, think this shit is FUNNY!
They laugh and make APE NOISES and this kid just keeps saying 'Time for some FACETIME!"
>_<
I've got no fuckin clue what the fuck that is, but it sounds like YET ANOTHER social site or app so that losers and liars and fuck-up's and phonies can get their fuckery on and not have to deal with the consequences of their actions, AT LEAST NOT INITIALLY.

They then move to the next car and keep BOTH DOORS OPEN and they begin bothering the people there. And that's when we reach the next stop, Snyder.
And now late 20 year old's are getting on and they're up to their bullshit AGAIN and then this one Black 20 year old tell them both "Yo, I will fuckin kill you you come near me again."

And?
I was just like "Annnnnnnnnnnnd, there you go." annnnnnnnnnnnd, it LOOKS LIKE this guy means it. The guy gets up WHILE I'M ALREADY IN THE PROCESS of closing the door to the car I'm in. He then tells both of them "Look at me like that again, kid? Do that shit again!?"
Annnnnnnnnnnd...?
Nobody feels sorry for these kids.
Nobody is trying to calm this guy down, I certainly didn't.
I closed the door to my car.
He closed the door to their car.
And I said to myself;
Assholes love to start shit with people.
Then when they finally get what they deserve, they're the first ones looking around for help.
Looking around for "support".
Looking around as if they deserve anybodies help, after the shit they've been doing.
And I said to myself "I gotta work harder and faster and get BACK to My Son. Because I can't possibly believe that My Ex-Wife, who has shown she is a HORRIBLE decision-maker. Does reckless shit, out of sheer spite. No way. Can someone with that kind of track record, raise and rear and RESPONSIBLE CHILD, let alone, a son."

I kept thinking about how on earth did these two fools Black Parents, let them turn out this way? Or? Do they even KNOW that their children are out here like this misbehaving, but then I realized that it is AFTER. MIDNIGHT. Why are they out here at this hour? Who told them THIS IS OKAY? And then why would they antagonize people on the subway till they LITERALLY almost got themselves done in by whomever that other 20 year old Blackman was? And he wasn't exactly patient, he went STRAIGHT TO KILL-MODE INSTANTLY.
With NO.
HESITATION.
It was just something where I said that I made the RIGHT CALL when I took those extra hours, where!? Once again, the stupidity? Just?
Glaring.
And I'll touch on that another time.
Thank you to those who showed concern because you took the fact that I'm a security guard seriously.
I am fine.
I simply was working all day and into the night and then witnessing things where it took me hours to shake the fact that those two morons could have very well gotten themselves killed on the subway. Playing around. And being disrespectful and antagonizing people.
Poor parenting?
Is FATAL for the Child.
And Unforgiving towards the Parent/s themselves.....




No comments:

Post a Comment