Sunday, May 29, 2016

Unified Layer vs. Hostgator or are they ONE IN THE SAME!?

This is starting to get on my nerves looking for an adult host site. For starters I'm simply looking for a host site that is not gonna fuckin give me a hard time and be SUBJECTIVE over shit like language/content and POTENTIAL ARTISTIC NUDITY IN MY DRAWINGS. And Weebly is OUT for all of the above. They even have it set up that LANGUAGE can be deemed ADULT!
>_<
So I gotta get OUT OF THE KIDDIE POOL!
Because the SUBJECT MATTER JUST IN SOME OF THE CONVERSATIONS ALONE BETWEEN CHARACTERS CAN PUT ME IN THEIR VIOLATIONS OF POLICY!

So to those who have CORRECTLY UNDERSTOOD THAT YES!
I AM NOT GOING ALL OUT FOR THE WEEBLY SITE BECAUSE WEEBLY HAS TOO MANY SUBJECTIVE INTERPRETATIONS TO THEIR GUIDELINES FOR WHAT THEY CALL ADULT CONTENT AND WHAT THEY DON'T!

So I've found that this one site by this one Whiteman where his site!?
>_<
Uhhhhhhhhh, yeah!
NOT GONNA BE ON WEEBLY FOREVER!
But with as far out AS HE HAS GONE I've seen that his host site clearly ALLOWS HIM to have that website he has up and it is...
Highly.
Successful.
Which doesn't shock me.

I'm not really trying to send him an email to ASK HIM what host is his site on and the searches I've done keep coming back Unified Layer. But I've found contradictions that Unified Layer is A CATCH-ALL TERM in some instances and isn't actually A REAL COMPANY. But is a conglomerate cover for ANOTHER HOST SITE. In OTHER SEARCHES I keep finding Unifed Lay, annnnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm reading now and Unified Layer is a COVER for a host company called Bluehost.
Look at this BULLSHIT.
It's like looking for a fuckin needle in a haystack when shit should be EASY TO SEE AND EASY TO FOLLOW. Like I've said before, WE AS BLACK PEOPLE ARE WAY BEHIND AND WITH THIS KINDA SHIT GOING ON, WE GOTTA CATCH UP RIGHT FUCKIN NOW BEFORE WE GET LEFT ANY FURTHER BEHIND IN THE TECH WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment