Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Yet Another Person Jumps In Front of Train & Kills Themselves....

Well...?
I am finally back.
I've walked from 15th street to 40th street. Needless to say I've had my workout for the day where even the 40th street EL boothwoman was like "Wait, YOU WALKED FROM 15TH STREET TO HERE!?"
-_-
"Yes."
"...? Whu, wow. Sir?"
-_- "Yes...?"
"Well the trains are running now."
-_- "Good, but? I don't want to spend another token when you had us down there waiting and no one would say why we were waiting. The place was overrun with people, I wasn't gonna stand there any longer."

"But you walked all the way to 40th street!?"

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you know what...?
This is what happens when you've been on and/or in, SELF-IMPOSED EXILE. Things that USED TO BE COMMON SENSE, are now some Legendary Feat of Stamina! OH KNOWS, YOU WALKED WITH TWO FEET FOR A LOTTA CITY BLOCKS, OH MY GOD!!!!! YOU MUST HAVE LOST YOUR MIND! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BLOCKS THAT IS!? CITY BLOCKS!?"

>_<
Annoyance level is rising.
So this woman is looking at me like she's in shock that PEOPLE STILL WALK THAT KIND OF DISTANCE, meanwhile for me...? Before I had to LOCK MYSELF AWAY in Upper Darby, this kind of thing used to be COMMON! Art and I used to WALK FROM MY OLD APARTMENT INTO CENTER CITY AND BACK! And that my friends for TODAY'S FUCKIN VIEWPOINT MIGHT AS WELL BE SOME OLE LORD OF THE RINGS TYPE SHIT!
Either way, I paid the token and the woman actually came out of the booth and told me that the reason why they didn't tell anyone anything is because someone jumped in front of the train again.

And?
I thought about that.
I really thought about it.
And I said to myself I have had some dark times in My Life and I've thought about killing myself a few of those times. But then it always comes back to, what does any of that gain me? It gains me nothing. And ultimately people just...?

Move on.
While I on the other hand?
Remain dead.
-_-
Yeah so noh, think I'll uhhhhhhh, just keep on moosying along here, yupper!
I'll just have to take this L, and keep steppin!
Cuz the alternative AIN'T TOO GOOD FOR ME IN THE LONG RUN!
Besides!?
EVERYBODY IS GONNA DIE EVENTUALLY, SO!?
WHY RUSH MY TIME!

But whomever this was, I have no clue. Because I was too busy walking till I'd gotten to 40th street. My uniform, at least the shirt, well!? Just got out of all of that stuff, The pants are good, gotta use my 2nd security shirt and toss this one back in the washing machine! Lemme go on ahead and eat dinner!

y

No comments:

Post a Comment