Sunday, May 29, 2016

Gettin Ready for WORK TOMORROW!

WELL!? I THINK I FOUND A NEW HOST SITE! I will have to check up on how much it will cost me but they even have the ability to TRANSFER domain names. THIS TIME I'M GOING TO GET IT RIGHT THOUGH! And put in the CORRECT domain name for Williams Works. I've done PRETTY GOOD WORK TODAY. I still have plenty more to post but I have to start winding down so I can be up by 4am EST, because all public transit is on a Holiday/Sunday Schedule and the shuttles AREN'T WORKING SO!? Once again I will have to walk and ONCE AGAIN I'M READY!!!!!

Getting ready to EAT DINNER and then GO TO BED AND GET UP AND GET OUT TO BE IN BY 6AM EST! WOO-WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! MEANWHILE!? The factory will be A GHOST TOWN! So all I gotta do is bring my notebooks and tomorrow I will write SOME MORE PAGES FOR PAGAN WARS!

GOODNIGHT PEOPLES!
ROLL END CREDITS ON A SUCCESSFUL SUNDAY AND START OF THE WEEK!
Goodnight Son.
No Matter wherever you are....

No comments:

Post a Comment