Sunday, May 29, 2016

OKC Chokes.

Just finished watching OKC absolutely choke and it was pathetically embarrassing. This series is over and they will now lose. And the fraud that is Golden State will continue to move forward with what has to be one of the most pathetic jokes in NBA history. I would type more, but I was just on Facebook and being shown again that Facebook is for Fuckery.

It is a place that encourages ratchet behavior and all types of silly shit. But the moment a conversation gets good and replies start flying back-n-forth, here they come with the "warnings". So I'm a little typed out right now. If anything, I need to go to bed, because I have to be in on Monday by 6am and if I go to bed TOO LATE TONIGHT, kinda like it already is... But if I do that then I'll go to bed late like this again and it'll lead to trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment