Wednesday, May 18, 2016

But At Least....

This VIDEO sums up exactly how I am feeling right now and I have to thank ALL OF YOU who have been TOLERANT OF MY STUPIDITY! As well as you muthafuckas who are simply here holdin your bag of popcorn and staring like "This shit is good! Who needs reality TV!?"
And I had it pointed out to me that "You know, maybe Stacey reads your blog as much as she does because you still give her guidance."
And I was like, whu, c'mon with that shit.
And they were like "No no, hear me out man! You are the only man in her life that has ever kept it 100 with her. You're the only person that didn't bullshit with her, now shit is all fucked up. Maybe she reads your blog because you talk about a lot of stuff and you keep it 100, old head. I'm just saying. She can't or won't talk with you DIRECTLY. So reading Your Blog allows her to get different angles and shit without having to fuckin hear your mouth."

Maybe, but here is what I DO KNOW. This time, I am free and clear. I can't be blamed. It has nothing to do with me and everybody has seen it for themselves. And now those who have have already said "No wonder you two didn't make it. This woman is totally devoid of a soul."

I wouldn't go THAT FAR. But cowardice is just a huge chunk of who she is and nobody is safe from it. Lemme get dressed and get outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment