Friday, May 20, 2016

Stacey, Whut Is This...?

Uhhhh, what is this?

Huh?
I, ay!?
I DIDN'T DO IT!
And Lord KNOWS I wasn't even acknowledging you like this Stacey, so the question becomes;
Isssssssssss, this about Baby Dave Evans?
Or is this somehow still tied to me, which it very well shouldn't be.

I'm not even gonna lie, I used to get on Troubleman's ass because he would just keep coming back to me with "LOOK AT THIS MAN, WHAT THE FUCK!?" and I'd just be like "My Man, just leave that alone, man, for real. I'm up here on the plantation-station trying to ESCAPE! I'm not even SLIGHTLY INTERESTED in entertaining you today about whatever Stacey wrote on her blog or on her Facebook or whatever else! I need these hours, I'm not making enough MONEY! I'm losing MY APARTMENT! Yo!? Whatever drama she has going it is because SHE HAS THAT GOING!"

But now I'm starting to see why he kept coming at me like that. And WHEN YOU READ THIS T-MAN!? I have NO CLUE when was the last time Stacey EVER SAW Baby Dave Evans FACE-TO-FACE! I don't know and that's why I said and have typed on here, her moves were stupid. They didn't make any sense and SHE KNOWS THAT HERSELF! I don't care that I know WHY SHE DID WHAT SHE DID, I'm more concerned with the fact that even as much as a month ago she, YOU STACEY, were complaining about how you lost money.

And I'm NOT trying to gut you like a fish but, you had the opportunity, I GAVE YOU the opportunity to have things the way you once again claimed you needed things. And you fuckin blew it all up the moment that Good Ole Baby D responded JUST LIKE I KNEW HE WOULD!


So I have NO CLUE who that quote pertains to, but it doesn't make any sense based on everything that went down. You got GREEDY and GOT BURNED ON BOTH ENDS BECAUSE OF IT! That has nothing to do with me. Because I told you plenty of times to knock it off and cut it out and you kept right on keeping on till you took a long walk off a short pier.

No comments:

Post a Comment