Friday, April 17, 2015

3rd Team Member Kuriyama Chiaki DESU! And of Man and Woman...!

Good morning from Rainy Philadelphia!

Getting my day off early! Got book deadlines to meet AND BOOK BUSINESS I've gotta get done today! So lemme QUICKLY POST THE LAST MEMBER from my catfight writing days bio, Kuriyama Chiaki. She's a Japanese actress of whom I was a big fan of and was quite in love with and wanted to meet had I have continued down the ORIGINAL WRITING PATH I started on where she was my muse and source of inspiration originally for my books. Now? Make no mistake that I always understood that I NEVER ACTUALLY KNEW THIS WOMAN, something that ironically would become a big deal in my relationship with Stacey. Stacey was so sure that I would cheat on her with this woman that I eventually, FOOLISHLY, gutted everything associated with her solely to show Stacey that the only woman I loved was her. My reward for this would be Stacey cheating with Dave years later and me finding out that Dave has always been Stacey's long-time go-to, side-piece-chick-dude! She's cheated with him throughout at least 5-years of her marriage to her now ex-husband Zane, but mysteriously at no time did she ever leave Zane to be with Dave, nor did Dave ever force the issue to get her to leave some other man and be with her, I MEAN HIM. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I just find the whole thing cowardly and womanly and funny TO AN EXTENT if I didn't have so much invested in the relationship and the fact that My Son and the goal of getting My Son back was totally destroyed in what would amount to me wasting time with Stacey while she was merely "playing around with me", because she needed some sort of excuse to finally divorce her ex-husband who was also fucking anything that moves too. The whole thing even as I type this was just stupid on my part because nobody had any balls or ovaries to be honest except for me. And like I said before;

When Wrong is Right
And
Right is Wrong?

Then anyone who does the Right-thing ends up being wrong and looking wrong, because the environment is reversed. Now? For the record? I could have done A LOT OF FOUL SHIT. I decided not to because what would be the point. You don't INTENTIONALLY try to fuck over someone you CLAIM you love. This leads back to the above importance of CORRECTLY UNDERSTANDING YOUR ENVIRONMENT and THOSE WHO COME FROM OUT OF SAID ENVIRONMENTS. This is why many of us as Black People are EASILY STEREOTYPED AND LABELED, because Our Environments are OFTEN TIMES DEPICTED AS FUCKED UP AND WRONG. So!? It is EXPECTED that wrong-minded Black People will come up out of that, where much of the depictions are INTENTIONALLY SLANTED TO ONLY SHOW ONE-SIDE.

This kind of crap is propaganda and requires a keen-eye and direct interaction on the part of the viewer to be able to discern the difference between a bad-environment and a bad-person COMING FROM OUT OF A BAD-ENVIRONMENT. Versus a SLANTED AGENDA of constantly DEPICTING SOMEONE OR SOME RACE OR SOME PLACE AS A BAD-ENVIRONMENT, BAD PEOPLE, ETC-ETC! What is CRITICAL HERE, is that I found out the hard way that Stacey and her family of rapists, molesters, embezzlers, thieves, woman-abusers, man-abusers, con-artists and pedophiles! Are actually QUITE AWARE OF THIS. And they work quite well in keeping up AN ILLUSION OF BEING IGNORANT OF WHAT IS WHAT AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING. This appears to have been THEIR COPING MECHANISM FOR APARTHEID, as Coloured South Africans.

There were certain friends and family members mixed in there who were doing right and like I've pointed out and as you already know. When your environment is wrong and you're doing right, then you attract A LOT OF ATTENTION. Stacey's cousin or uncle, I can't remember, but INKY! That's his name, was someone I wanted to honestly meet. Because he was the only person she consistently said was putting out family fires and trying to keep or get EVERYONE on the right page. I used to ask her "Do you guys pay him for all this work you all make him do?" and she never liked hearing that and would stop talking about him.

Sean, pronounced Seen, was another person I wanted to meet too. Ironically near the end Stacey started talking bad about him too and claiming he was treating her dirt-bag niece Sharde wrong. This bitch nearly got Stacey's daughter beaten to death after encouraging Stacey's daughter to withhold the fact from Stacey that she'd beaten up one of her girlfriends with another one of their mutual girlfriends, because she'd slept with ALL THEIR BOYFRIENDS! TEENAGERS! For me? TO ME? That was just typical teenage girl-shit, but once Stacey said violence was involved she had to admit to me that I was right in predicting that her daughter, while she SEEMS TO BE LIKE HER MOTHER, I told her;
"She has the capability for violence. I'm telling you. Because this isn't the South Africa YOU grew up in. You guys watch too much of Our American Bullshit for entertainment and television. I live here in the belly of the beast and I don't even watch TV here. You and your family and friends watch MORE AMERICAN ENTERTAINMENT THAN I DO, and that's bad."

She didn't take it seriously. -_- Like everything else. And then the whole thing happened where a mob of the beaten-down girlfriend's FAMILY! Showed up after they came back from whatever school vacation they had over there during that time. Well? The girl and her family proceeded to put BOOTS! To Stacey's daughter's ASS! But what made it worse was that all that I am typing and telling you about now? The stuff you just read ABOVE THIS? It's all INVERTED. Which means I'm telling you the story BACKWARDS, starting from what STACEY FOUND OUT ONCE IT WAS OVER! Because of whatever bullshit Stacey had built up with her daughter before I ever knew any of them, her daughter didn't trust her for shit. ANNNNNNNNND I CAN SEE WHY FROM EXPERIENCE. So instead of confiding in STACEY and having a close MOTHER-DAUGHTER BOND WITH HER, she instead had one with someone that Stacey didn't know about.
 I correctly figured out that this Phantom Menace was actually Stacey's own niece, Sharde. And Sharde was encouraging her daughter's foul behavior and then never having to deal with the consequences of handling the clean-up of anything. Now? This really should have been enough to cause me to stop dealing with Stacey, for real-for real, as my sister says. This is why I say that I WAS AND AM, JUST AS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN FAILURES, because here I was trying to keep a relationship going with a woman who clearly DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HER OWN DAUGHTER OR HER OWN NIECE AND THE FACT THAT THEY WERE CONSTANTLY CONSPIRING BEHIND HER BACK. That's some shitty-parenting there, and me? The Man whose's lost his own son, when I can have the AUDACITY TO TYPE THAT!? Because regardless of circumstances it is audacious. But the fact that I even feel compelled to actually type that, type this. Post it. Then have YOU READING IT?

Then you done fucked up woman! For real.
And me investing all of that energy in helping her navigate all of this was well-intended BUT STUPID. Because I had responsibilities to meet and a child to reclaim and she knew that and that was NEVER her top priority in being with me. And that's something I'm going to have to live with and I will and I am and it is a TEACHING POINT. For me to sit down and REALLY GO OVER WITH MY SON ABOUT. There are certain things that women do, where in all honesty some of these moves are scumbag-bitch moves and can honestly cause a violent reaction from a man when he sees that His Woman has been INTENTIONALLY playing him. INTENTIONALLY fucking him over. And you have people out here who try to say that as a man you just walk away, when we all know that that is bullshit. That is Pure. D. Bullshit. So my lesson learned from this is to educate My Son on how to HONESTLY JUDGE A WOMAN BY HER ACTIONS. Not by whatever words are coming out of her mouth, because if you don't? Then you end up where I was. Wasting time on a do-nothing liar who's actually trying to con-n-scheme where all she REALLY HAS TO DO. Is be honest. This is where what I said about environment comes into play where if wrong-minded behavior is norm, then a woman isn't gonna say;
"Look? I need help getting a divorce. I'm too cowardly to do it on my own. Help me through this, walk me through this, I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE MY MAN. But I need to feel like I have someone to look forward to after this, otherwise I can't do it."

What I just typed!? Is the way that WOMEN SHOULD BE, but it isn't the way they are. Especially now. Too many women WOULD KILL THEMSELVES before admitting something like that, especially to a man! But why is that? It is because of the way WE RAISE WOMEN. We teach them to ACCEPT DELUSIONS AND LIES INSTEAD OF THE REALITY AROUND THEM AND THE REALITY OF THEMSELVES, meanwhile!? We teach MEN, THE EXACT OPPOSITE. Now then I ask you?

How the fuck is THIS SHIT GONNA WORK? Seriously, how the fuck is this shit gonna work? The women are being raised TO LIE. The men are being raised TO BE BRUTALLY HONEST, am I supposed to be SHOCKED that domestic abuse is high or even exists! When the woman is already HAMSTRUNG by being raised to be DELUSIONAL. And the man is raised to be HELD ACCOUNTABLE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. Failure!? IS IMMINENT! When these two get together and it is only the woman who sees the bullshit and adjusts herself accordingly. Along with the man who sees the fact that I HAVE TO HAVE SOME ROOM TO FUCK UP. I can't be on RED ALERT 24/7.

Coming back around, me doing most of the things I did in my long-distance relationship was well-intended but stupid and why? Because WHO DOES IT BENEFIT?

Me?
No.
Because I'm here in Philadelphia and they're in Durbin. She's still in Durbin, or up on the Bluff in actuality. She wouldn't be, her Coloured-ass is paranoid about going down to Durbin unless she has no real choice. So being a Phantom Father-&-Husband to a household over 8,000, 9,000 miles away? Meanwhile I'm not actually married to this woman. Her children aren't mine. She's not helping me get my own child back. Not helping me get my writing done. And not handling her situation with her family correctly either.
Meanwhile I am supposed to be getting my own child back, how does being a Phantom Father of Sorts help with that when this woman HAS HER CHILDREN AND CLEARLY CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF THEM AND PRETENDS LIKE THEY CAME FROM OUT OF SOME OTHER WOMAN'S' PUSSY.
Part of the reason why I knew Sharde was behind her daughter's disrespectful outbursts of that time was because of the backstory that Stacey told me ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH SHARDE AND THEN WHO SHARDE'S PARENTS WERE.
-_-
I was like "Yo...? Wait-a-sec, you got bad blood with her parents. Or at least BAD HISTORY with them, how can you ignore all of that and pretend like Sharde wouldn't be the prime suspect in your daughter clearly being influenced by someone close by who is telling her its a-okay to do what she's doing and then quickly disappearing and never having to be around for when your daughter has something horrific and bad happen to her. She's the prime suspect in being the Phantom Mommy!"

And no I didn't actually say the Phantom Mommy. You get my point though. And Stacey refused to believe that Sharde would do something like that because of "All I've done for her!?" which was like a running sick-joke in two ways. One? Because too many times her family members would bail ON STACEY AT THE WORST MOMENTS. Second? Because Stacey was always DOING FAVORS, FOR FAVORS, meaning? She didn't do something because it was out of the goodness of her heart. She was always doing things for her family-members so she could hold that over their heads later and say "SEE!? WHEN U NEEDED ME I WUZ THERE 4U! BUT LOOK ATCHU!? U DON'T GIVE 2-SHITS ABOUT ME NOW THAT I NEED YOU! WHAT THA FUCK!?" and I used to constantly tell her that you can't do things for people solely so you can TRY TO MAKE THEM FEEL OBLIGATED TO DO SOMETHING IN RETURN FOR YOU. If that is what you are doing, then JUST.
TELL.
THEM.
THAT!
And cut the bullshit.
Keep shit on the up-n-up and you'll be cool.
Keep trying this slick shit and you're gonna be angry every time.

However, like I said, doing shit the right way in a wrong environment is just pure-D problems. Never mind honesty is not the word of the day, the word of the week or the word of any time. So again, I confess, I FUCKED UP. I was trying to build something on sand and kept swearing somehow I had the answers and could MAKE THIS WORK IF I TRIED HARDER. Meanwhile the entire time Stacey had side-piece-chick-dude Dave lurking in the background and she'd been fucking around with this guy for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, time. Late 90's if memory serves is when she met him and they started their bullshit from there. Now that I think about it, certain family members of hers may have known about this dude and never said anything to me when they should have... I'm starting to suspect as I type right now that her cousin Wendy knew about this guy all along, because Stacey is gossipy and rarely keeps secrets entirely to herself when they're a certain magnitude. Fucked up, because even as I type this I am seeing more and more that her whole family is untrustworthy as shit. Which is a shame, in a way. When I caught Stacey cheating with Dave, I should have just ended the relationship right then and there, I won't make that mistake in the future. The key to moving forward is learning from experiences and then putting your psychological baggage in order and moving forward once you know you've gotten that done. Getting into a relationship is the furthest thing in my mind right now. Getting My Son and My Business off the ground are my priorities, as they should be.
Like I said before though, Stacey's life is fucked up, because she is a fucked up person. Not because of any actual hardships in life that she couldn't overcome or deal with. With that said? Lemme post this up and get moving! Like I said before!? I may go on ahead and convert the catfight stories, because I can't use the actual celebrities names and publish them! It damn sure did generate enough interest where the site owner HONESTLY DID LOSE HIS MIND with how much his site hits had increased when I was actively writing these stories for him, because they were actual STORIES that had CATFIGHTS IN THEM. They weren't CATFIGHTS that happened to have STORIES in them. Or were they...? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
LATER!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

CHIAKI KURIYAMA

Born: October 10th, 1984 Height: 5'4" Weight: 90lbs Eyes: Brown Orientation: Lucy-chan! Years Catfighting: 8
Previous League: NNL, Jr. NNL Previous Belts: NNL Shikoku Queen 10x’s, NNL Tag Champ (with Aya Ueto) 1x, Shikoku Street Fighting Champion 3x’s, Pegasus Invitational Tournament Champion 2x’s, Queen of Evil (promotional belt voted on by fans) 6x’s, Great Showmanship Award (promotional belt voted on by fans) 3x’s
Finishing Moves: Blooming Mountain! (5 Star Frog-Splash!), Chiaki Sault! (Moonsault off the top rope), Chiaki San-sault! (Hits a top rope moonsault on target, then IMMEDIATELY gets up and hits TWO STANDING MOONSAULTS one after the other!), Full Brightness (Standing Frankensteiner into a face smother submission), Anime Upgrade! (She steals the Finishing Move of her Opponent! Varies, but she knows many of the finishing moves of NNL Catfighters!)
Strengths: Veteran Experience, lightning fast, great at high-flying, top rope and body attacks, great speed and technical moves, good submission moves, decisive in the ring, solid ring awareness, tougher than she looks, can take an ass-whipping, can win long matches, ultra-aggressive, attacks exposed weaknesses immediately, great showmanship, imaginative and intuitive, devious, evil, merciless, Goth fetish, honest, hard worker and eager to learn more, great tag wrestler, great teammate, great stablemate, shows potential for leadership and founding of stables/groups, Lucy Liu, Vivica Fox, Geese, abilities increase dramatically when managed by Geese, rarely submits, still has not reached full catfighting potential
Weaknesses: Weight, fetishes cause bizarre results that can cost her matches and even cause her to become vulnerable to certain catfighters, if beaten repeatedly or definitively by a catfighter may become not only vulnerable to them but unable to beat them at all, takes extremely abnormal amounts of damage when finishing moves countered, can be worn out and overpowered in matches, extremely vulnerable to certain catfighters, cannot defeat Aya Ueto, cannot defeat Kou Shibasaki, cannot defeat Yukie Nakama, extremely vulnerable to Jennifer Love Hewitt, vulnerable to Lucy Liu and Vivica Fox, tits, nose, mouth, neck, ring awareness decreases as match goes against her, extremely vulnerable to abnormal damage/KO from finishers while momentum is against her, extremely vulnerable to power moves, has no power moves, can be KO’d by power moves in long matches or if chained properly, takes abnormal damage from top rope finishers, psyche can be whittled away at due to fetishes, takes abnormally high damage from low blows and dirty tactics, tragic heroine complex, hostile crowds while match and momentum are against her can KO her mentally, Goth fetish, once she gives out she cannot recover and can be chain-hit till KO/submits

Chiaki Kuriyama was born October 10th, 1984 in Tsuchiura, Ibaraki Prefecture. She currently resides in Sin City and is one of “The 3” that are local lore amongst Geese’s Maid Enforcers and some of his Queen’s of Color. The other two members are Vivica Fox and Lucy Liu. All three of them make up the catfighting stable of VLK, which stands for Vivica, Lucy and Kuriyama. All three of these ladies owe their current relationship with Geese, to Tarantino and his movie, Kill Bill Volume One. But the very first lady that Geese spoke to was Chiaki. In the end she would be the hardest to recruit, but the easiest heart to win. The Gothic Tragic Heroine was instantly smitten with the gloomy Kokujin recluse whose behavior and mannerisms attracted her like a magnet! What thrilled her even more was that once she started speaking to him he actually could speak some crude Japanese! And he was also very-very funny! Plus his appearance? His eyes held the same deep expressiveness and she found his nose just as interesting as her own! Her friend was kinda creeped out by their weird physical symmetry, so Chiaki simply sent her on her way. Finally alone, the two of them spent much of their time, ooooo… trading jokes and comments about everything around them, indeed it was love at first sight!

That year was spent just getting to know each other and constantly talking back-and-forth. He was also instrumental in her attempts to test the English she was learning, although her busy schedule often constrained not only her English lessons, but also her time to talk with him. The two managed to make it through the first year far apart and more as friends than a couple. After a while though, Chiaki began to feel as though Geese was trying to let her down nicely. A somewhat morbid high school dating life along with a Gothic outlook on things certainly didn’t help. Then when she threw in her whole “Tragic Heroine” complex, it got downright depressing. She didn’t understand why he was slowly drifting away from her and things cooled off considerably as her work took her in a totally different direction with her time. His work schedule didn’t help either. But on the day after her 18th birthday he arranged for her to spend some time in America with him. At first she was hesitant with the way things had dwindled off until one of her much more Americanized Japanese friends told her that in America, she was considered underage. It… made her laugh! She wondered why he never mentioned the fact that he was concerned about their age difference or age of consent laws or anything else like that? Once she arrived at his Estate she was quick to turn the tables on him and play off of his fears, only for her to find out that he was well aware of what the age of consent was in Japan, which shocked her. No, the real issue had become her Talent Agency (TA), which shocked the shit out of her again!?!? He then began reading off the “list of things” that they had tried to “insist on” making him follow. Even she could see by the look on his face that he wasn’t somebody that followed “what people insisted on”. It was one of the reasons why she loved being around him. He challenged her to grow and expected her to reach out into the world and touch it. She’d gotten to where she was with that attitude, but found out over time that too much yammering, by a woman? Could really cause some problems. Mind you… too much yammering by anybody in Japan… can cause problems… FOR THEM!

Things took off quickly and soon she found herself unwilling to head back to Japan without him. In this instance however, since he was his own boss, he could make an exception for himself! But also she didn’t need to read any “tea leaves” to know that her TA was watching her like a hawk. Julia and Charmaine presented to the young couple, information on Chiaki’s TA and made it clear to them that SHE, Chiaki, was the biggest and brightest star in their stable, IN ALL ASPECTS! So as an idol and as an NNL catfighter, her TA was small, pun intended. And there livelihood literally hinged on Chiaki’s success or failure. They couldn’t afford any missteps as they were trying to find new and inventive ways to market themselves through the success of Chiaki. And so it began, the secret war of Chiaki’s Talent Agency with Chiaki and Geese over their relationship. However, unbeknownst to Chiaki, Geese sat down secretly with her TA and they actually LOVED THE IDEA and cosigned it quickly, HOWEVER!?!? They were just as Julia and Charmaine said, a small agency in the much larger Japanese entertainment industry. The NNL’s management was a giant consolidation of all of the top Talent Agencies in Japan and with Chiaki’s ascendancy early on as a child model, they’d finally earned an invitation to join the NNL Organization. What they found was “the Old Guard”, alive and well, as the Executive Board of the NNL. Most of these men looked down on outside interference in a distinctly Japanese organization. Most prominent NNL members were not dating gaijin, and they certainly weren't, well, you know? Kokujin gaijin…

Ultimately Geese convinced them to let Chiaki in on where they actually stood and they were all faced with the reality that if they didn't play their cards right, Chiaki may well find herself black-balled in Japanese entertainment. So the plan was put together to LITERALLY spin this very real and VERY DANGEROUS career-killing situation! To everyone’s advantage. Chiaki’s TA played their stereotyped role of EEEEVIL CONTROLLING ORGANIZATION! Geese, much to his disgust, played the role of the Black gaijin American using his EEEVIL BLACK GAIJIN AMERICAN POWERS! TO CONTINUE THE DOMINATION OF AMERICA OVER JAPAN! He didn’t keep his role in this sick J-drama for long, which freaked out Chiaki’s TA until he explained that his parents didn’t raise a coon. He did however play along early on to give the plot the push and punch it needed with the Executive Board of the NNL. Chiaki simply had to be herself. The reality was that she IS the flagship idol of her TA. Her sudden “progressive” behavior could actually sink her Agency and they had always been accommodating and upfront with her in the past, so she couldn’t just abandon them for her own selfish happiness when they gave her the opportunity to do what many-many-many Japanese people dream of… Actual individual self-expression… Ultimately the Executive Board took the bait and they approved the Contract Clause that Geese would eventually bring Lucy to Tokyo, to cash in on. From there, things have just been one rollercoaster ride after another…

No comments:

Post a Comment