Saturday, April 18, 2015

A King In His Castle...? MAYBE... maybe... mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe............

Good morning from it took me 2hrs to complete that 1st post PHILADELPHIA!

Okay, this next post!? Shows me something I've experienced and know from fact about what happens when you call the police to your home. Lemme change this music now that I'm onto a new post, cuz what I'm listening to right now just doesn't fit. Hold on a second...!?

I was listening to Jump Into the Battlefield from Dynasty Warriors 3, 3XL. This song originally comes from DW 2, if memory serves, but I only played DW3 and then picked up 3XL afterwards. Real quick!? Dynasty Warriors 3 and 3XL are BY FAR THE GREATEST IN THE SERIES. This is the one that turned this video game franchise on to the posers and fuckin wanna-be losers who would help to DESTROY DYNASTY WARRIORS AS A SERIES. Thanks! And why? Because Koei made good returns on DW3 and DW3XL so they decided to try to make DW4 more about bringing in MORE CASUAL PLAYERS instead of correcting the mistakes of DW3 and 3XL. I'm gonna come back to this in another post, but it centers around the current business model where a company or corp is more concerned about how they can INCREASE PROFITS, instead of reward their CORE AUDIENCE AND FANBASE FOR STICKING WITH THEM AND REWARDING THEM WITH PROFITS FOR A GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT! Here  is the intro to DW3 just for old times sake. I still have mine AND I STILL PLAY BOTH MY DW3 AND DW3XL! This game? These games? Are actually games that can tell you A LOT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS AND EVEN YOUR WOMAN if you play it 2-player mode. Because it REQUIRES COOPERATION.
Yes I KNOW it is a video game, but!? These two require people to work together. So I'm just tipping my hat to you right now that there are many different ways that you can find out how someone handles actual communication and cooperation and video games? Can be a window into that if you use them right.
Do what you will with the info now that I've let the cat outta the bag! REOW!
If only all cats looked like that. That's a good pussy right there! WHAT!? I'M JUST SAYIN THAT'S PROBABLY SOME GOOD PUSSY RIGHT THERE! ^_^! Heh-heh. Not my fault if you don't like pussy. You don't know what you're missing.
Now!?
Lemme get back to topic about being a king in your castle OR A QUEEN, in your castle! For me? When I saw this video I was not shocked or surprised about anything that I saw or heard on the part of anyone in the video. The restraint shown by the police is TYPICAL FOR THE MOST PART for how Whites are treated by the police. The only time that the police and the military and such, especially here in the United States of Nazi America, turn on the White Population is when they are not obeying the orders of the Whites in power and their Lords-&-Masters, the 1% Whites. That's when you get your Kent States and shit like that. Because the White masses think they're actually enjoying live, liberty and the Pursuit of Blackwomen. I mean PIZZA! And Blackwomen. And no, I'm not joking.

Here's the video, enjoy the hilarity as Drunk Whiteman lays the law down on the Law who calmly stands there and takes it, where WE KNOW? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, KNOW. If someone had come out and splashed this Drunk Whiteman with some brown or black PAINT!? The Robocop music would start up and his ass would have felt the full-POWER OF THE LAW! Because his contemptuous DISRESPECT! Made them feel threatened! And also note that the Drunk Whiteman or White-teenager, is NOT THE HOME OWNER. He's someone who is either the stepchild of one of the White Parents who refuse to do anything about this muthafucka before he ever got to this point. With the murders taking place of Nazi-American Police towards Black Americans, to see this is disturbing on too many levels where the RESTRAINT by the police is PHE-NOOOOOOMENAL... Also note that ONE of the police officers is BLACK. And most Blacks already know that they CANNOT JUST YANK UP A WHITE CIVILIAN WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES. This is important to note too and also plays a part in why so much restraint is being used....


No comments:

Post a Comment