Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Brainwashing of Blackwomen....

Good Noontime TO YA from Philadelphia!

Stopping by right quick to post this video that Blackfirst posted to his channel where it shows just how fuckin bizarre shit is for us as Black People and in this instance, Blackwomen, OR AT LEAST!? According to this cartoon the Winx Club. Now? Before I type another word lemme say this;

I don't like weaves.
I never have I never will.
I have never dated a Blackwoman or in my lone interracial-instance of dating a Colouredwoman, with a weave.
I don't like wigs either.
I used to destroy my mother's wigs when I was a boy, because I hated them.

With all of that said, this video that he put up of a Winx Club episode where the lone Black Member, I think, because this cartoon used to come on back in the 90's when X-Men the Animated Series and Spiderman the Animated Series ran on Fox Kids. Winx Club used to come on at 11, I think, but it was after the epic Marvel cartoons, so every once and awhile I checked it out. Too girly though for me. So I remember it.

In this clip the lone Blackgirl has what appears to be the worst thing known to her life happen to her, check this shit out;
Now?
If you paid attention to the video you will see that at the very end there is a Whitegirl with a BLUE-&-PURPLE AFRO that walks by the FREAKED OUT brainwashed Blackgirl, where the insult and creepiness is so in your face YOU HAVE TO BE BLIND TO MISS IT! The Whitegirl rocking a BLACKWOMAN'S HAIRSTYLE IS MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THE BLACKGIRL WHO NATURALLY HAS IT! 

I'm gonna type this again...
In the above video the Blackgirl is LITERALLY HYSTERICALLY CRYING because HER HAIR IS ITS ACTUAL, NORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMAL, NATURAL! SELF! But then at the end she comes across the three Whitegirls who more likely than not were responsible for having the AUDACITY to pull a PRANK on the Blackgirl where her HAIR, went from the fake weave-like Whitegirl-style, TO ITS NORMAL AFRO. But while the Blackgirl is just an embarrassment to all Blackwomen everywhere with her humiliating reaction to her hair being back to its NORMAL, NATURAL STATE. One of the 3 Whitegirls who caused her hair to return to NORMAL, walks by her SPORTING A FUCKIN AFRO HER DAMNSELF! 
-_-
CReePY.
Realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly....
CReePY.

So according to THIS CARTOON, a Blackgirl forced to deal with her normal natural hair, WOULD RATHER HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR LIKE A WHITEGIRL. And when forced to have to deal with her normal hair SHE WILL SCREAM AND CRY AND BECOME HYSTERICAL AND RUN AWAY!!!!!!
And this my friends, is what happens when you don't control your own media-mediums and have to BEG someone else to INCLUDE YOU IN THEIRS. You get crazy shit like that, mind you!? The above drawing is for a character who honestly has her own backstory and will eventually be included in my books. But as you can see by her hair, her hair is actually AN AFRO that has been grown out and then trimmed-&-shaped! The above drawing I did way back in 2000? 2001? Because I have SO MANY CHARACTERS and because I was so stupid to constantly put my marriage AHEAD of my business, I can't even remember her name anymore, BUT!? I have A MASSIVE SERIES OF BINDERS AND TOTES FILLED WITH ORIGINAL CHARACTERS! STORYLINES! ETC ETC! LITERALLY! SITTING AROUND DOING NOTHING! Where all of these particular things come MOSTLY from the work I did while I was with my ex-wife and never followed through on it, because TO HER? 

Working 9-to-5 for the Whites is MORE STABLE AND BETTER! -_- And no, I'm not joking when I type that. I would eventually find out that the real reason why she was always undercutting me was because she SWORE ONCE I BECAME SUCCESSFUL I'D LEAVE HER BEHIND. >_<!!!! Ugh. Insecurity? 
It.
Destroys.
Relationships.
And marriages.
IN A HURRY! BUT YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY DONTCHA!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! My dumb-ass for all of my so-called smarts I'm very dumb when I look at my decision-making when it comes to dating. One of my sworn-brothers always makes fun of the fact that "You're shitty at pickin women, cuz you spent all yer fuckin time fightin with White People and leadin the charge with Our People! I was there muthafucka! I was there! Yo? Look at that good lookin girl over there!"

Me; "What? Look man, we gotta sit down with the school faculty and see what we can ring out of them. I ain't got time for lookin at girls, man! I'LL GET TA THAT LATER!"

Eh. The price I paid for being single-minded growing up, however? It was the right thing to do. I had my share of girlfriends in college. But I never dated in high school and I had plenty of opportunities, even my mom was like "God, Shawn! DID YOU JUST REJECT WHATEVER HER FACE IS TO HER FACE!?"

Me; "Ay? I asked her who Marcus Garvey was and she thought I said Marcus Gravy. She is UNFIT for me to talk to based on what I am doing, who I am and what I believe. So of course I rejected her mother. Marcus Garvey and Marcus Gravy!? C'mon now? What's her parents teaching her? NOTHING! That's what. How can you know about Abraham Lincoln's PHONY-ASS! But not know who Marcus Garvey is AND SHE'S BLACK! So the phony Whiteman, WHO NEVER FREED ANY SLAVES AND MADE IT CLEAR HE DID NOT WANT TO FREE ANY SLAVES IF HE HAD HIS WAY ABOUT IT ANYWAY! She knows HIS ASS, but not Marcus Garvey? FAIL! And I don't like FAILURE OR FAILURES! You may leave my sight now mother, for trying to get me to get with someone like this. Because you too have FAILED!"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! It wasn't EXACTLY LIKE THAT, but it was close during my high school days especially. I was more selective though and I did look at the fact that I knew what was what and what needed to be done, even in high school. So getting with a Blackgirl who wasn't serious about Our People, what good would that do? The funny thing is that my mother and I have talked in the past and she admitted over the years that "trying to get me to loosen up", was the wrong thing to do. She thought I was too harsh. Too blunt. And too detached when it came to women in a dating setting, but I had to explain to her that with everything going on during those times you have to decide WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU;
Your Cause?
Or Your Happiness?
My mother didn't really know anything about that kind of commitment or really thinking about the fact that to really EXCEL AT SOMETHING OR SUCCEED AT A GOAL, you HAVE TO BE FOCUSED ON IT. If my was and is the Return of Our People to RESPECTABILITY AND POWER? Then how can I lay down with a woman who doesn't even know one of our most successful Black Leaders whom Whites GENUINELY FEARED, because he PRODUCED RESULTS. Much of the reason why we as Black People and as a Black American IN PARTICULAR, but one of the main reasons why Our People are in the messes we're in now is because Whites have murdered generations of great Black Leaders no matter where they are or what they have said or how they actually conducted themselves. This isn't something to dismiss or take lightly, because the current crop of ASS-KISSING TRAITORS, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, EVEN DESMOND TUTU! >_< That's right, EVEN DESMOND TUTU AND MARTIN LUTHOR-YOU CAN KILL ME BUT I LOVE YOU-KING! 

They talked that BULLSHIT about the Illusion of Inclusion and its part of the reason why Whites have ZERO-RESPECT OF US OR HONEST FEAR OF US, because they know we have COWARDS FOR LEADERS INSTEAD OF BLACK PEOPLE DEDICATED TO OUR CAUSES! I hold myself responsible for that by removing myself from The Cause and having the nerve to type this and bitch about how dumb shit has gone on in my life, meanwhile? It was my own choice to start hanging around Go-Along-to-Get-Along, DO NOTHING NIGGERS AND BITCHES! That's the QUINTUPLE TRUTH, RUTH!
By willfully choosing to believe that somehow things would MAGICALLY-DELICIOUS GET BETTER FOR US, like an idiot. I ended up lowering my own standards and associating with people I'd normally would have look at like they were crazy for even approaching me with their million-and-one bullshit problems and drama THAT THEY REFUSED TO ADDRESS AND CORRECT ON THEIR OWN. So let that be a lesson to you reader, when you have found a point of FOCUS. And you believe in WHATEVER THAT IS THAT FOCUSES YOU!?

DON'T! Let people who know nothing about what you are doing try to convince you to stop what you are doing, there is a GOOD CHANCE that they are actually telling you to stop because they know YOU WILL OUTGROW THEM. I found this out light-years later from my own mother too after all of the nonsense with my ex-wife. Ironically my decision to dial it back and dial it down is the reason why my son isn't here with me now and I've gone through all of the things I've gone through in my relationships where it feels good to finally be back to a place where I'm comfortable and more concerned about facts, than sheer feelings. With that said!? It's almost 1pm now, so!? Good afternoon from Philadelphia. And I'll talk to you guys?
LATER!


No comments:

Post a Comment