Saturday, April 25, 2015

West Papua Genocide...

Not So Good Afternoon Anymore from Philadelphia!

... I'm in shock after seeing this Blackfirst Video about West Papua...
I'm just gonna post the video and let it speak for itself, but? I've seen some fucked up shit, even lived it from time-to-time, but? These people have NO SHOT unless they get some kind of help. Just...!? You couldn't fuckin pay me to be White. EVER. Ever. Wow, just...?! Scumbag moves man, just...? Some really scumbag type shit. White People are the REAL NIGGERS of Planet Earth and there is no cleaning that up. That shit has never had any positive connotations with me and I don't use the word Nigger or Nigga in a positive sense because IT DOESN'T FUCKIN HAVE A POSITIVE SENSE TO IT. I don't EMPOWER SLURS AGAINST MY PEOPLE. I EMPOWER MY PEOPLE, PERIOD!

But this shit here!?
Wow.
Just?
White...? White People will never be able to redeem themselves.
Ever.
Ever.
-_-
Here is "the video", no, here is more PROOF for you White Swirling Nigger-Traitors, this is who you wanna lay down with and have kids with and all of this other shit. HMPHF! Meanwhile, I doubt the average fuckin White Person even fuckin knows shit about this shit and the Whites who do know? They don't say shit. Don't do shit. And it's alllllllllllllllllllllllllll about the Ends Justifying the Fuckin Scumbag Means! Just pure-D evil, pure-D INHUMANITY, pure-D, GREED! Just!?

Evil.
>_<
Yeah, lemme post this shit and take a moment, NO. Lemme POST THIS, and get back to typing. I gotta get my ass back into the Game and get back on the block and get to work! My son is out here in the hands of a crazy DISGRACEFUL Blackwoman and I know her White-Worshiping-Ass has NOT PREPARED MY SON PROPERLY FOR THE WORLD THAT AWAITS HIM IF HE'S NOT CAREFUL AND PROPERLY EDUCATED ABOUT HOW TO HANDLE HIMSELF.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment