Monday, April 20, 2015

The Mystery of Black Swirling...!

Good Morning from Rainy Philadelphia!

This post was typed to this instrumental, listen to it, IT'S YOURS....!
Hope all of you are doing well no matter where you are on this great big globe of ours! It's pouring rain here. I'm getting myself in order this morning after reviewing material yesterday so I can type up some more critical parts of the book and then sat down to review material that I am now gonna get into here on From Child to Man. You are going to find that this blog isn't named after the book for no reason. I'm gonna be curious to see peoples reactions when they see how I have taken these VERY REAL BLACK ISSUES and spun them on their heads, COMPRESSED THEM. Then stuffed them into a Black Sci-Fi Fantasy Drama!
And yes, I said BLACK SCI-FI FANTASY DRAMA! Why do I include "the Black Part"? Because it is no different than when a company includes its own name in its million-to-billion dollar advertising campaign. How does said company get its name to have value and meaning to people, to consumers. What do the ad-reps want the company to represent? How do they want it to be perceived by people when they hear said company's name? It's PR, it's Public Relations. It is establishment of sound and sight to brain reaction to wallet reaction! When I type that what I mean is this is why BUSINESSES, COUNTRIES, RACES, ESTABLISH NAME RECOGNITION AND IT CAUSES A REACTION WHEN THEIR NAMES ARE HEARD WHICH THEN INFLUENCES THE BEHAVIORAL REACTION OF THE PERSON WHO HEARS THEIR NAME.
^_^
Now?
-_-
I can't break it down any simpler than that.
So now? Follow me here, because it's a simple exercise that you can do in your home RIGHT NOW. While you're sittin there on your laptop, computer, tablet, cellphone, OR WHATEVER!? And don't get into an accident or stop paying attention to what's around you, I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY FOR YOU TO SUE ME FOR IF YOU GET YOURSELF FUCKED UP WHILE TRYING TO DO WHAT I SAY AND NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU, ESPECIALLY! IF YOU'RE DRIVING.
-_-
Disclaimer DONE!
^_^
NOW!?
Say to yourself, out loud, or quietly....
"Black People...?"
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND!
Now? If what came to your mind IS NEGATIVE, where did that come from? If it is something POSITIVE, where did that come from? In these instances it is about Your Experiences as well as Word of Mouth and What You Have Seen and Heard. For some of you reading this I know damn well you don't even interact with Black People. So where did you get whatever image in your mind when you said "Black People...?" for others you are Black or interact with us as Black People on a daily basis. If your reaction WAS NOT POSITIVE, if YOUR IMAGE WAS NOT POSITIVE, then WHY WAS IT NOT POSITIVE? AND HOW CAN IT BECOME POSITIVE?

I'll tell you how!? When We AS BLACK PEOPLE, GIVE POSITIVE VALUE AND PRODUCE POSITIVE RESULTS TO WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BLACK. WHAT IT MEANS TO OWN SOMETHING OR PURCHASE SOMETHING MADE BY BLACK HANDS AND BLACK PEOPLE. It requires a CONSCIOUS-EFFORT ON OUR PART TO IMPROVE OUR PUBLIC IMAGE AND PUBLIC RELATIONS. So if you buy a car that is made in Nigeria by Nigerians and it is a Nigerian Car Manufacturer and the car is quality, gets great miles per gallon. Eco-friendly. And looks good!? Then what are you gonna say!? You're gonna be like "This fuckin Nigerian car IS GREAT! FUCK TOYOTA! AND FUCK CHRYSLER!"

Now? I see some of you, ESPECIALLY YOU WHITE READERS! CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE HERE SO STOP IT! But I know the White Readers are like "Why it gotta be about race!? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
SHUT CHO ASS UP WITH THAT WHINING SHIT! Hahahahhahhahahahahaahaha!
-_-
No, seriously. Shut the fuck up.
No muthafucka SHUT UP SO I CAN FUCKIN FINISH TYPING!
Now? (clears throat).

I've ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWAYS loved how White People try to tell us as Black People, particularly here in Nazi-America, that we just need to NOT THINK ABOUT RACE ALL THE TIME and NOT INCLUDE BLACK in every little thing we do. Well? For starters, my clear-cut and concise example above shows what happens when a company, say Chrysler, never includes its name in its commercials for its cars... How's that work out? Well? How about when a White Politician OR ANY POLITICIAN runs for office. Do they EVER NOT TELL YOU WHICH PARTY THEY COME FROM OR THEIR BELIEFS? THEIR POLITICAL STANCES AND WHY? Of course they don't that would be stupid and it would be impossible to tell them from their opponents. THAT is just two quick reasons why I include Black in my sci-fi fantasy drama description, because for starters it already indicates that something about IT will be different from say...

Game of White People.
I MEAN!?
Game of Bullshit.
WAIT!?
I MEAN!
Game of Toiletries!

This is why I have also highlighted the fact that when my sworn-brother Art and I sat down with my oldest surrogate-son Dan, he was shocked at how easily Art and I were able to dissect things like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, White entertainment and hallmarks where unless you are REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY a BRAIN-DEAD BLACK PERSON, these shows? Movies. BOOKS?
-_-
They're not really impressive when contrasted against THE REALITY OF YOUR OWN ACTUAL EXISTENCE. It is something that is RARELY TALKED ABOUT but is actually a known FACT among most of us as Black People no matter where we live on the planet. This is something where that means that for many Black People who are working hard and either earning their way through life no matter what or making the most out of it no matter what, seeing a bunch of "Fantasy White People" pretty much engaging in large stakes, but not actually having THE REALITY of what they are involved in HONESTLY AFFECT-EFFECT THEM is a bizarre kind of sick joke.

Lord of the Rings? Can anyone REALLY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK THE 1-RING REALLY DID!? No SERIOUSLY!? Did it shoot RAY BEAMS AND SHIT!? No. Did is make you SUPER-STRONG AND IMPERVIOUS TO PAIN!? No. Did it, once you put it on DID IT GIVE YOU TIME POWERS OR SOME SHIT!? Nah. -_- Then!? WHAT THE FUCK!? Did it, FUCK IT! Just!? FUCK IT! The fuckin shit WAS LAME! ALL RIGHT! THE FUCKIN RING WAS FUCKIN LAME! What the fuck! Then the fuckin guy gets his fingers chopped off! BLOWS UP! If you've ever seen the Fellowship of the Rings, A MOVIE I LIKED BY THE WAY. But I had TO STOMACH the fact that the fuckin 1-Ring ISN'T SHIT! It's just a giant PLOT DEVICE that supposedly has some DEEPER MEANING if you understand the Weed-Headed THIEF that is JRR Tolkein, because yes people, the guy stole all of this shit from Norse Mythology, particularly!? The Ring of the Nibelungen. How did I know this, BECAUSE I GREW UP AS A CHILD READING WORLD MYTHOLOGY!
-_-
So when I was FORCED to read boring-ass Lord of the Rings in high school I was like...? "Hey? Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...? This shit reads familiar...? HEY WAIT A SECOND IT'S STOLEN FROM THESE DIFFERENT!? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M GONNA TELL!"
-_-
And I think you know how it went when I exposed this to MY WHITE TEACHERS! Only one of them was like "Huhnph...!? What do u know... It is stolen from these different parts of Norse Mythology. Good job Shawn, now can you read the next two pages aloud for us."
-_-
Wait? Wait-wait, so you ACKNOWLEDGE that it's not an actual original work. But now we just move on?
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah."
-_- "What about plagiarism? We just finished talking about plagiarism? You just spent almost a week discussing it and here we are LOOKING AT IT."
>_< Now this White American English teacher is PISSED! Because the Black kids, because I wasn't the only one who questioned this crap. I was just the one who KEPT BRINGING IT UP after he tried to use his White Card and I was like "NO! WHITE-CARD REJECTED! I NEED ANSWERS! WHAT IS THE POINT OF TALKING ALL THAT SHIT! IF YOU AREN'T FUCKIN GONNA ACTUALLY EMPLOY IT WHEN IT MATTERS!?"
-_-
Yeah yeah, I got tossed out of the classroom for being a disruption. -_- Fuck you Greenblatt. FUCK YOU! And the guy was White American Jewish and talked shit for almost my entire time there, but every time it came time for him TO BE ABOUT THAT SHIT HE TALKED, nope! Bent over faster than the corner hooker!
Pathetic.

So now? Why have I posted all of this this morning and called the post the Mystery of Black Swirling? Aside from the fact that it is a play-on-words for Wu-Tang's the Mystery of Chessboxin. Swirling is interracial dating usually between Blacks and Whites where from the Black Perspective the Black Person is looking to get with the White Person solely to escape being Black and produce Mulatto-children and feel better about themselves. Swirling is also a crazy concept by a bunch of Lazy Blacks who think that by marrying White People that will end White Bigotry.
-_-
Ay, don't ask me, I know about and I'm Black but I damn sure don't approve of it. Dumbest thing I've ever seen or heard, but it is real. These Black People have no desire to improve the Black Race or the Black Brand and what it means to BE BLACK. What they actually want and in some cases need is to be WHITE and don't like the fact that they are trapped being Black no matter how much they dislike or hate it. Well? As many of you know successful Swirlers are always put to the forefront, however? Unsuccessful Swirlers?
Heh-heh-heh!
^_^
These Blacks GET BURIED. Because it always ends so BLATANTLY BAD that it is sad yet ironic yet poetic in its destruction. SELF. DESTRUCTION! So yesterday? The news finally broke about Titi Branch one of the Founders of Miss Jessie's, a Black American Hair Care Company that has successfully been destroyed before it could honestly get anywhere near what it SHOULD HAVE BECOME. Now the story of Titi Branch's suicidal death is being revealed to be one where she had serious issues that go far deeper than the story is being reported and last night TBA and one of his Blackwoman-guest, Mona, whose last name escapes me and I'm sorry about that. But just like Jenay Rice's interview for a White American magazine revealed that this Blackwoman was insecure as hell and could give two-fucks about what kind of emotional and psychological damage she was doing to Ray Rice till he finally snapped and horribly punched her in the elevator where everyone everywhere played that elevator clip till that tape snapped! And the video card BURNED UP!

However? As a Blackman and a man in general when I watched the video I saw the fact that Ray Rice did certain things where I said to myself "He is reacting and baiting her the way that a man reacts and baits another man where he is ABSOLUTELY-FUCKIN TIRED OF THIS MUTHAFUCKA." I talked long and hard with my sworn-brothers about what I saw and the fact that Rice's stance and the way he handled everything reeked of a man who has been DYING to lay hands on this woman for a long fuckin time. His aggression and the way he carried himself reeked of frustration in dealing with this woman, including how he just dragged her the fuck outta the elevator and was like "I don't give a fuck about this bitch. I've had it with her." and that's what I got from it. And NOTE. We see that when Blackmen have VIOLENT HISTORIES mysteriously any and all PREVIOUS INCIDENTS GET DUG UP OR PEOPLE COME FORWARD, well?

I don't know about YOU. But I have been watching. LOOKING FOR. AND WAITING for other Blackwomen or any woman to come forward about Ray Rice doing this kind of horrible shit before and nothing and no one has come forward, FROM ANYWHERE. So that is a RED FLAG in regards to the standard WHITE AMERICAN PROFILE OF A BATTERER. AND WOMAN-BEATER. Women-beaters tend to beat more than one woman and have a history of it. Yet Rice has yet to have ANY OTHER WOMAN STEP FORWARD and say he beat me up too! The interview article that Jenay Rice did ends up revealing that this bitch had it all and still wanted more, specifically, she wanted Ray Rice to keep feeding her needy-ego no matter what and eventually that shit became tiresome and he started calling her "The Dreamkiller." AND I SHIT YOU NOT!
-_-
Yo? When you start calling your woman THE DREAMKILLER? You need to call that a WRAP and get ta STEPPIN! Sometimes you have to take an L to get that FREEDOM AND PEACE OF MIND. DO NOT KID YOURSELVES AS A MAN, STAYING WITH A WOMAN WHO YOU CALL A DREAMKILLER, MEANS YOU'RE TIRED OF WHATEVER BULLSHIT YOU THINK SHE'S DOING... Or that she IS DOING. And Jenay Rice? Just as I suspected, ended up telling on herself JUST LIKE RHIANNA DID IN THAT GUARDIAN INTERVIEW AFTER CHRIS BROWN BEAT HER UP.
>_<
I don't know what these women's mothers AND FATHERS have told them where they think it is cute to play mind-games with a man and fuck him over emotionally and be psychologically abusive and then think at some point they're not gonna lose control over the Monster and figure out the hard way that Dr. Frankenstein IS NOT FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER. The thing all pieced together from old dead flesh and shit like that IS NOT FRANKENSTEIN, BUT IS FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER, LADIES! And unfortunately these women get the two fuckin confused and then find out that Frankenstein's Monster KILLS Dr. Frankenstein after getting tired of his bullshit-ass insults and humiliations and shit!

I say all of this to compare and contrast the Black Swirlers vs. the Black Manipulators that think that there is a short-cut to happiness or that if they can pretend to be someone they're NOT. It won't eventually catch up to them. It always does. But I believe that a lot of these negative-phenomena can be offset by an AGGRESSIVE PUSH ON OUR PART AS BLACK PEOPLE to put pride, COMPETENCE, quality, HUMANITY AND VALUE, back into BEING BLACK. That however requires a concerted effort on OUR PART, MY PART, YOUR PART! To make that happen. And then maybe these Blackmen and Blackwomen won't be inclined to dive at Fool's-Gold and look stupid after they realize that they fucked themselves up and those around them too, over something that was never there in the first place. Or went from being sweet to sour because their head wasn't on right in the first place and they never got checked by friends and family, and also never checked THEMSELVES before making horrifically fatal mistakes that, in Titi Branch's case, she will never be able to recover from....

No comments:

Post a Comment