Monday, April 6, 2015

More On WHY I am Finally Active Again...!

Good Evening from Philadelphia!

Just finished my evening workout and came across a tidbit on Yahoo where the Video Game Company 2K has once again screwed over its dumb fan base, the same way that EA Sports fucks over its fan base with its shitty Madden Games and others that are just cash grabs. Like I've said before, right now is EXACTLY WHY White American and White Jewish Corporations and Businesses are looking around scared as shit, because they know that they produce crappy products and give shitty-service to their customers and the last thing they need is a Black Business model emerging where customer service and quality products are the main priority, NOT PROFIT. Profit will always come when you create a good product. Meet quality standards. Provide good customer service. And advertise your product so that people actually know it exists. Word of mouth will do the rest.

But in today's times everyone is trying to fuck the customers over out of their hard-earned money and then run and hide somewhere when they come running back for a RIGHTFUL REFUND on the shit you just sold to them. Here in America we have more goddamn excuses for giving back refunds when stores know they are carrying INFERIOR PRODUCTS because they don't want to pay the proper amounts of money so that the products they sell are QUALITY PRODUCTS. This is why we have almost constantly running weekly and sometimes daily lawyer-ads where lawyers are trying to make money hand-over-fist to sue the shit out of corporations and companies in class action lawsuits, because these places knew they were selling INFERIOR, DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS. But could care less.

The United States I live in now is NOTHING LIKE the one I grew up in, which is disturbing because I'm only 43. It's not like I'm SIXTY-THREE or some shit like that. But quality and ACCOUNTABILITY are two words that go along with the now obsolete CUSTOMER SERVICE, when it comes to damn near anything with the words American made or sold on it. I won't even get into all of the Chinese Imports where I've personally dodged bullets thanks to HAVING A BRAIN, for example;

Me; Opens bottle of store brand apple juice... smells... BENZINE. And NO I am NOT KIDDING. So I'm like...? You fuckin kiddin me, since when does APPLE JUICE SMELL LIKE FUCKIN BENZINE!?

So my dumb-ass, lemme taste a little, WHAT THE FUCK!? So because I live IN THE REAL WORLD AND NOT THE PUSSIFIED PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE SOCIAL NETWORK BULLSHIT THAT WHITE AMERICANS TRY TO PUSH! The very first thing I did was look at WHERE was this made?! WHERE DID THE APPLES COME FROM, WHERE WAS THIS PACKAGED? Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, lo-&-behold? Apples processed and packaged IN CHINA! So? Because of who I am, I went BACK DOWN TO THE LOCAL PATHMARK. And started going through their store brand apple juice to see where the apples and the making of the juice was done. Some came from here in the US, bought one of those. Some had apples from Chile, China and Here, packaged here and sometimes packaged in China, bought one apiece of those. Then bought ANOTHER ONE that was strictly from China.

The one from China? BENZINE. The one with apples from Chile, China & the US, but packaged HERE IN THE UNITED STATES, safe. The one from China, MORE BENZINE. -_- Noticing a pattern here. Now lemme explain QUICKLY, that this DIDN'T SURPRISE ME! And why? Because the United States and China are IN COMPETITION and benzine spiked apple juice coming from a competing country that WANTS TO DESTROY AND REPLACE YOU SHOULDN'T BE SHOCKING! Thankfully I was born when the old Soviet Union existed and it is FUNNY how White American took shit seriously WITH THEM. They weren't interested in global trade. They weren't interested in IDEALISM and maybe communism isn't bad, NO. If it had the Red Star, Hammer-&-Sickle, Reverse-letter-R's!? THEN IT WAS SOVIET, IT-WAS-EVIL! KILL IT NOW! KILL IT! KILL IT I SAID OR YOU DIE TOO! 

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That was how White Americans handled shit then. They didn't wanna do anything except for find a way to TOPPLE the Soviet Union. But this bizarre bullshit with China is annoying as fuck and dare-I-say shows how little RESPECT that White Americans have for Asians in general. Because I'd be DAMNED if I'm doing business with someone I KNOW is trying to TAKE ME OUT! AND NOT TO DINNER! OR A DINER! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! With my own people here in the United States only now realizing that this INTEGRATION BULLSHIT WAS BULLSHIT! -_- Dummies. Now we're scrambling around trying to rebuild our infrastructure and businesses. So we don't really have a say in how the United States interacts with foreign nations when it comes to business and such, because we DON'T HAVE ANY LARGE SCALE BUSINESSES AND CORPORATIONS TO REPRESENT OUR INTEREST IN THIS MATTER. And yes, the caps are critical because that is the reality. It is hard if not impossible to have a say in anything when YOU DON'T CONTRIBUTE AND DON'T OWN ANYTHING that can have an effect-affect on the situation and/or subject-topic! So now you see why I have been saying how Whites Handled this-n-that! It was because MY OWN PEOPLE DIVESTED FROM CREATING BUSINESSES THUS REMOVING OUR ABILITY TO DIRECTLY INFLUENCE HOW BUSINESS IS DONE IN THE UNITED STATES!
It has since come out that certain Black Leaders in the Latter Black Civil Rights Movement of the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's! Were actually PAID AGENTS WORKING FOR THE WHITE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT and they INTENTIONALLY LED US DOWN THIS ROAD! To gain power FOR THEMSELVES WITHIN THE WHITE AMERICAN POWER STRUCTURE, while selling the mass-majority of us as Black Americans, down the fuckin toilet! They intentionally told us to simply leave it to the Whites and look for work WITHIN THEIR RANKS, so they could gain power within the White American Power Structure. Al Sharpton has already been outed, which is why he's been literally chased away from certain meetings with Black Americans and more and more is coming out that Jesse Jackson WAS ALSO A SELLOUT AND AGENT.

These traitors DESERVE DEATH. Because they've cost us precious time in a race and an unofficial Secret War where we as Black People don't have this kind of ability to absorb this kind of BLATANT BETRAYAL! Coons and slaves and cowards of course could care less, long as they think their number will never be pulled and they have to face whatever they have to face alone, because we as a people are still too fractured and bogged down in INDIVIDUAL Survival-Mode. Sadly I said all of this when I was a high schooler and when I was in college, but? Stupid Black People who wanna be Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu and Dr. Martin Luther King and toy-toy and dance and make crazy-ass sounds of celebration while we have no businesses. No infrastructure. No trained armies. No new or innovative technologies. Not nearly enough farmers and agriculture, horticulture, NOTHING! But we cannnnnnnnnnnnn, dance. And sing. And eat chicken wings, ALLEGEDLY! 

When the reality is the Black leadership that pushed for all of these things, Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, Patrice Lumumba, W.E.B Dubois, Chancellor Williams, John Henrik Clarke, Harriet Tubman! Mysteriously these Black Leaders who knew what time it was and kept saying, sit your BLACK ASSES DOWN AND HIT THESE FUCKIN BOOKS AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT WHITES ARE GONNA DO AND HOW CAN YOU FUCK ONE OF'EM! Mysteriously!? These Black Leaders and the multitudes of organizations AND BUSINESSES that they have created were ultimately WIPED OUT! Or their lessons of life and knowledge and foresight to tell us that it goes beyond rebuilding JUST OUR PEOPLE. But also being able to provide THE WORLD with ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE instead of the constant back-&-forth bickering between Whites and their Wanna-Be White Usurpers and Bootlickers!

I told the local Pathmark about the apple juices. I didn't bother to buy anymore of their store brand. I saw they made changes, but I still didn't buy their store brand anymore and I don't. Because THEY SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT IT LONG BEFORE I DID. So they don't even have time to INVEST IN PRODUCT QUALITY-CONTROL which means that ONE OF THEM should have drank some good ole benzine apple juice, BECAUSE IT WAS THEIR JOB. And then they should have hopped right on it and fixed it! These are lessons that I am passing on to other Black People and one I am using and learning from for myself. It is easy to type this and talk shit, but the reality is that I MUST LIVE THIS WHEN I AM OUT HERE IN THE REAL WORLD, otherwise? I'm just talking shit to you for the sake of making myself feel good over something I know I'm never gonna actually live or do. I'll leave that to the cowards of the world who think internet high-posting is gonna change the real world. Nah. It's not. PEOPLE CHANGE THE REAL WORLD. YOU CHANGE THE REAL WORLD. I CHANGE THE REAL WORLD, by actually being about that action boss!
LATER!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment