Monday, April 27, 2015

Tariq Nasheed vs. Derek The White Supremacist...!

Good Morning, GREAT MORNING! CUZ I'M STILL ALIVE FROM PHILADELPHIA!

I give Tariq Nasheed credit. He's taken on KING COON JESSE L. PETERSON! Where I wouldn't have wasted my time fighting King Coon from Coontron the Planet of the Coons! But Tariq got it in and I'm sure he had his own agenda with that too. I also saw that Umar Johnson went 10-rounds with King Coon the week before that, ugh! -_- I don't see the need to even acknowledge that nigger by being on his show. BUT THAT'S ME!

Lemme get into this next video where Tariq is doing his radio show and a White Supremacist named Derek, calls in and the two get into it! Here is the video of that LOVELY EXCHANGE OF WHOLESOME VALUES AND IDEALS! YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, no. -_- HERE'S THE VIDEO!
LATER!


No comments:

Post a Comment