Friday, April 10, 2015

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too Much to Post!

Good Evening from I STILL HAVEN'T EATEN YET PHILADELPHIA!


MAN! Things have been CRAZY over here and I have been reminded of how well I HONESTLY KNOW HOW THINGS WORK HERE IN AMERICA. The recent shooting and killing of Walter Scott an unarmed Black American Man who owed child support, has reminded me that my way of handling MY SITUATION WITH MY EX-WIFE was DAMN RIGHT. Could I have done better, you bet your ass, but!? Limited resources. No support except for short-term living arrangements and then having been caught by my ex-wife's PHONY domestic abuse charge where I checked, rechecked and DOUBLE-CHECKED with the Law Library of Media Delaware County and they confirmed when all of this went down in 2002 that there is NO PENALTY FOR PERJURY IF A WOMAN FILES A FALSE CLAIM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE OR RAPE.

Where? What woman in her right mind would stoop to such a douche-bag bitch move to use rape or domestic abuse as a cover to get even with her man. Unfortunately? Women here in America, that's who. And they have no consequences when they are finally caught LYING. Once I saw that this was what I was up against and then my ex-wife had already claimed to have bought a gun, because she was in fear of me? Meanwhile? I HAD A POLICE REPORT, THERE WAS A POLICE REPORT, there is A POLICE REPORT ON THIS INCIDENT BECAUSE I WAS ACTUALLY THE VICTIM AND NOT HER. Never mind that here in the United States doing a BACKGROUND CHECK on a woman AND THE MAN, would have IMMEDIATELY SHOWN THEM that my wife has a history of child-abuse and suicide where she had to be kept under observation. Only a fool would not have found it funny that she DECIDES TO MAKE A CLAIM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE RIGHT WHEN I SAY I AM DIVORCING HER, like a dumb-ass!

And I say that about myself, that I was a DUMB-ASS, because this woman had already shown me that she is a disgrace to all Blackwomen everywhere and here I was still trying to be open-&-honest with her and she'd already shown me time-n-time again that she's not the open-n-honest type of woman that's gonna let the only man DUMB ENOUGH TO HAVE STUCK WITH HER FOR 11-YEARS, FINALLY LEAVE HER. This doesn't include the fact that she already owed at least $5,000 in credit card debt! Which is what caused her to attack me in the summer of July 2001. She was FURIOUS that I found out that she owed all of that money, because she forgot that as her HUSBAND under American Fair Debt Collection Policies I have A RIGHT TO KNOW WHY A BILL COLLECTOR WAS CALLING OUR HOUSE. Never mind that I was a bill collector for most of my White Employed Life and for some of my Black Employed Life.

(My Employed Life and my pointing out what races I have worked for is important, because if you let some people tell it there are NO BLACK BUSINESSES IN AMERICA. Yet I have worked FOR TWO OF THEM IN BILL COLLECTIONS)

Again, I DO NOT TALK ABOUT OR POST THINGS ON HERE THAT I CANNOT PROVE OR DO NOT HAVE PROOF OF. I have said all of this to bring you full-circle back to Walter Scott and HIS HORRIBLE DECISION TO BELIEVE HE COULD BE BLACK IN AMERICA AND ESCAPE BREAKING SOME KIND OF LAW AND NEVER HAVE IT COST HIM HIS LIFE. Lemme be crystal FUCKIN CLEAR HERE. That PIECE OF SHIT! Ofc Thomas Slager, had NO BUSINESS! Shooting and killing Walter Scott! HOWEVER!? Scott's belief that somehow he was going to ESCAPE THE FACT that his ex-wife had an open child support claim against him was DELUSIONAL. This is why I made it clear to the court when I TOLD THEM if I cannot see MY SON, THEN SHE WILL NOT GET PAID, PERIOD!

Whatever was going on with Scott and his ex-wife? I can only imagine, because child support here in the United States is THEE WORST and yes I said THEE, THEE WORST RACKET RUNNING here in the United States. And too many women believe they are getting something out of it when they go to the White American Domestic Court System to FORCE a man to pay child support. My ex-wife was able to get child support thrown on me WHILE I WAS HOMELESS BECAUSE OF HER FALSE CLAIM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE! I was able to PROVE I WAS HOMELESS and I was told TO MY FACE IT DIDN'T MATTER. -_- This kind of BULLSHIT! IS STRICTLY WHITE AMERICAN IN NATURE WHEN IT COMES TO "PASSING LAWS" and "KEEPING ORDER". It is usually revealed at some point or another to actually be A GOVERNMENTAL PYRAMID SCHEME THAT GENERATES TAX DOLLARS AND FUNDS FOR THE STATE AND INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR THE STATE, usually WHITE AMERICAN POLITICIANS. Who only passed the laws to be able to PROFITEER OFF OF IT!

Mind you, I suspected this when I got caught-up in the system, because UNFORTUNATELY White Americans aren't actually very original. This makes me feel embarrassed as a Black American Man because White Americans and Whites in general tend to use the same tactics and strategies which often RELY ON THE TARGET TO WILLFULLY ASSIST IN ITS OWN ENTRAPMENT! And when that fails, then it turns into OPEN-VIOLENCE AND DEATH FOR THE TARGET! I could list my proof on that but I'm pressed for time and while I'm pleased that I was able to work all day and type and workout without actually eating anything besides two chicken legs and a small amount of green beans, LOOK!? When you're losing weight, getting in shape, stressing to finish a book, looking at how much advertising is gonna cost, walking, food shopping, then reading up on current events while typing out a journal entry for your kidnapped son who may or may not think I've abandoned him!
-_-
That's a lot of shit and then not having eaten, doesn't help!

The bottom line is this;
I knew that when I told them I would stop paying child support I KNEW what I was doing and why and I was NOT AND DID NOT CUT CHILD-SUPPORT TO SPITE MY SON. I NEEDED, to be able to see my son and my decision to LET MYSELF GET A 13-MONTH RESTRAINING ORDER PUT ON ME, was a long-term strategic decision that HAS PANNED OUT. But ALSO HAD DIRE CONSEQUENCES AS WELL. What I DID NOT ANTICIPATE is that the White American Court System WOULD SUPPORT my ex-wife WILLFULLY WITHHOLDING MY RIGHT TO VISIT MY SON. And with the restraining order out at that time it wasn't like I could get into any kind of arguments or dust-up's with her or anyone associated with her anyway. But I DIDN'T EXPECT that the White American Domestic Court System would then TELL ME TO PAY THEM AGAIN AND GET AN ATTORNEY IN ORDER FOR THEM, TO ENFORCE THE ORDER ON HOW MY VISITATION WITH MY SON WAS SUPPOSED TO GO. They literally told me to PAY THEM AGAIN TO ENFORCE AN ORDER THAT THEY GAVE TO HER. I had no right to demand that HER ORDER BE ENFORCED BY THE COURT THAT GAVE HER THE ORDER ON VISITATION.
-_-
Unless I paid them and paid someone else working in the court system too, by way of an attorney to represent me. So isn't that cute. Lot of shit talked about why Black American Kids are fatherless and where are we, but I couldn't find one single fuckin attorney who would do any pro-bono work for me or payment plans, NONE OF THAT. $300 MINIMUM JUST TO RETAIN THEM. THEN $300 MINIMUM FOR EACH HOUR WE SAT AROUND IN WHATEVER COURT ROOM WE SAT AROUND IN, NO EXCEPTIONS! No. Exceptions. So as I went through all of this I already knew that a system of this magnitude that is BLATANTLY GREEDY AND COULD GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT ANY PARTIES INVOLVED, no matter how they try to bullshit about it, something like this? Heh. It's only a matter of time before it collapses under its own weight of greed. Meanwhile? Public and social REALITIES will also lead to its collapse as more and more men OF ALL RACES simply WALK OFF. The whole thing PROMOTES CHILD ABANDONMENT BY FATHERS, it was by far one of the MOST DISGUSTINGLY DIRTY EXPERIENCES I'VE EVER HAD AND NEVER WANT TO EVER EXPERIENCE AGAIN. A system set up to try to ENCOURAGE FATHER-FLIGHT SO PROFITS CAN BE MADE FROM IT!

Only in America. And all of this was schemed up by a series of GREEDY WHITES who then were able to pocket that money and use it for their campaigns and create other seemingly HELPFUL social programs that are only designed to fatten up the state and the political bloodsuckers who control it. In all of this? Walter Scott thought that somehow he'd be able to resolve his situation by simply IGNORING IT. From what I have seen I HIGHLY DOUBT he ever challenged the system FACED PRISON AND BLATANTLY TOLD THEM UP FRONT LIKE I DID "Yo? I can't see my son. I AM NOT GOING TO PAY. I'M TELLING YOU NOW!" and no. I am NOT exaggerating. When faced with this kind of OPEN DISRESPECT, PROFITEERING AND WHITE SUPREMACY WHERE!? This shit EVEN DESTROYS WHITE FUCKIN PEOPLE! THAT IS WHAT IS SO FUCKIN JUST...!? CREEPY! WHITE PEOPLE REALLY ARE THE BORG! THE DOMINION! THE TERMINATOR! Because they will CREATE SHIT that is MEANT TO EMPOWER THEM, then? Once all the Black People or WHOMEVER THE TARGET WAS is subdued and reduced to DIRT!

THEY THEN START CREATING SYSTEMS THAT DESTROY THEMSELVES! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I can see why Whites are fearful of Black Self-Reliance and Non-Dependence BECAUSE THEIR OWN SYSTEMS TEND TO GUT THEM OUT BASED ON CLASS! So without a constant target to DISTRACT OTHER LOWER CLASS WHITES, then ultimately the Lower Class Whites REVOLT AGAINST THE UPPER CLASS WHITES AND KILL THEM! Then promptly become THE NEW UPPER CLASS WHITES AND START THE PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN! CREEPY!

But Walter Scott, I'm sorry brother, I didn't know you and I'm sure some Black Person may even get upset with me, but!? Brother? And any Blackman reading this, when you don't actually stand up FOR THE RIGHT THING IN A SYSTEM LIKE THIS, THESE WHITE MUTHAFUCKA'S WILL FUCKIN KILL YOUR ASS FOR IT! So was it REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY WORTH IT, jail time for child support, where this man and HIS WOMAN AND HIS FRIENDS, SHOULDA BEEN PITCHIN IN TO HELP HIM PAY HIS CHILD SUPPORT AND POTENTIALLY GET JOINT-CUSTODY OF HIS KIDS! NOT HELPIN HIM HIDE AS IF WHITES WEREN'T GONNA DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY END UP DOING! KILLING HIM FOR IT! They killed this man, cuz he ran over unpaid CHILD SUPPORT! THAT'S BULLSHIT! But at the same fuckin time, this is the way shit is set the fuck up! So we gotta BAND TOGETHER AND HELP ONE ANOTHER! Not passive-aggressively say, fuck that shit man! Fuck it, YOU'LL BE ALL RIGHT! NO YOU WON'T MUTHAFUCKA! YOU'LL BE FUCKIN DEAD WHEN WHITES CATCH UP TO YOUR ASS AND YOU GIVE THEM THE SLIGHTEST, THEEEEEEEEE SLIGHTEST!

FUCKIN REASON TO KILL YOUR BLACK-ASS DEAD!
And for the record if you don't like my caps, FUCK YOU! Because this is some serious shit and this man is DEAD! OVER FUCKIN CHILD SUPPORT! -_- WHAT THE FUCK! But he's not just dead because he owed child support, he's DEAD! Because he thought that WE AS BLACK AMERICANS HAVE ACTUAL POWER IN THIS COUNTRY! You have White American DEADBEATS EVERY FUCKIN WHERE! YOU THINK THEY'RE SHOOTING THEM DEAD IN THE STREET BECAUSE THE LAZY FAT COPS HAD TO CHASE HIS ASS! NO! FUCK NO! Fuckin White Kentucky University Students JUST FUCKIN RIOTED AND BURNED DOWN PARTS OF THEIR FUCKIN UNIVERSITY! ANY WHITE RIOTERS DEAD!?

FUCK NO!
AND WHY NOT!?
CUZ THEY'RE WHITE!
Period.
End of Discussion.
The Origins of the White American Police officer and department are from slavery. The White American Police officer WAS THE OVERSEER OF BLACKS ON SLAVE PLANTATIONS AND SHARECROPPING PLANTATIONS! The same shit the American Police do to present-day Blacks is the same shit that they were doing when we were brought and bought here AS SLAVES. LOOK IT UP IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME! So this SCUMBAG Slager was simply following STANDARD PROCEDURE FOR HOW TO DEAL WITH BLACK AMERICANS AND BLACK PEOPLE IN GENERAL! People love to try to gloss over when ACTUAL AFRICAN AMERICANS come here and work and work hard and GET KILLED JUST LIKE WE DO! BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE TO BE IS BLACK! And that's it.

Tamir Rice was a CHILD! A FUCKIN CHILD! And the cops KILLED HIM INSTANTLY FOR PLAYING WITH A TOY GUN IN A PARK! And no White ANYBODY has answered for it YET! But we sure get EXCUSES AND HAVE EXCUSES. My point in all of this!? Is that WE AS BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TO STOP DISREGARDING THE FACT THAT WE HAVE TO HELP ONE ANOTHER! WE HAVE TO TALK TO ONE ANOTHER! WE HAVE TO VALUE ONE ANOTHER! BECAUSE IT IS ONLY WITHIN ONE ANOTHER, CAN WE SAVE ONE ANOTHER! WHITE PEOPLE WILL NOT SAVE US BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE HISTORY OF OUR RELATIONSHIP AND THEIR POWER IS BASED OFF OF OUR EXPLOITATION ANYWAY! It is OUR RESPONSIBILITY, TO OURSELVES, TO LOVE OURSELVES AND HELP OURSELVES!

When the police showed up to arrest me for child support? I DID NOT PUT UP ANY FIGHT. AND LEMME FUCKIN TELL YOU SOMETHING!? These WHITE MUTHAFUCKA'S, with all the money I OWED? INTENTIONALLY LEFT MY FUCKIN FRONT APARTMENT DOOR OPEN! AND ONE OF THEM KEPT LOOKING AT ME LIKE "Hey man, doors open... Sure you don't wanna run...?" then HE ACTUALLY MOTIONED WITH HIS FUCKIN HEAD! TOWARDS THE DOOR AND GAVE ME A CLEAR PATH TO FUCKIN RUN! GOD AS MY FUCKIN WITNESS I'M NOT FUCKIN LYING!

And I was like "Really?" then I told him "You all right?"
This WHITE MUTHAFUCKA! WAS LIKE, HE HONESTLY FUCKIN SAID TO ME "There's the door?" then MOTIONED WITH HIS HEAD LIKE, RUN FOR IT!
And I was like "THIS FUCKIN MUTHAFUCKA WANTS ME TO RUN SO THEY FUCKIN FUCK ME UP AND SHOOT ME! Good to see you muthafucka's are still as PREDICTABLE AS EVER!" because? What those FUCKIN FOOLS DIDN'T KNOW IS!?

I WAS THE ONE WHO ALLOWED THEM TO FUCKIN FIND ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!
And I did that because I was ALWAYS KEEPING TRACK OF MY SONS AGE and I had given my self TEN FUCKIN YEARS TO GET MY HEALTH BACK! GET SOMETHING DONE TO BE ABLE TO HAVE SOME SORT OF BUSINESS! AND THEN PAY MY BACK CHILD SUPPORT, GET AN ATTORNEY! COLLECT ALL THE EVIDENCE TO CLEAR MY NAME ON THAT DOMESTIC ABUSE, BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-SHIT! THEN? GET BACK INTO MY SON'S LIFE! This muthaFUCKA! Had NO IDEA THAT THEY WERE HERE IN MY APARTMENT! BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE TO BRING THEM TO MY APARTMENT! Cuz I realized I hadn't accomplished my goals, now I need to just give this shit up and turn myself in and go through the process and ACCEPT WHATEVER FUCKIN JAIL TIME OR WHATEVER I HAVE TO ACCEPT! CUZ MY SON IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN  MY MUTHAFUCKIN FREEDOM! I CAN'T LET MYSELF GET KILLED SO I NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN! I CAN'T LET MYSELF GET KILLED! SO ALL THOSE BLACK PEOPLE WHO WENT THROUGH GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT! HAVE THEIR BLOOD LINE, IN ME! END OVER SOME DUMB SHIT AT THE HANDS OF WHITES ONCE A FUCKIN AGAIN! FUCK OUTTA HERE! AND IF MORE FUCKIN BLACK PEOPLE ACKNOWLEDGED THEIR FUCKIN ANCESTORS AND THE BULLSHIT!

THEY HAD TO GO THROUGH FOR YOUR ASS TO  BE HERE! WE MIGHT FUCKIN VALUE OURSELVES MORE AND RISE THE FUCK UP AND STOP PUTTIN UP WITH THIS FAKE HALF-LIFE BULLSHIT! THAT WHITES THINK CAN BE TAKEN FROM US AND THEN GIVEN SOME GODDAMN HASHTAG! FUCK BLACK LIVES MATTER! FUCK HANDS UP! I'MA DO! WHAT I GOT TO DO TO PUT A STOP TO THIS SHIT! And typing on the internet? On this post? That's not gonna change anything. But? It does allow me the chance to properly AND SAFELY VENT, so I can now go do something productive to make a difference. I am sorry Walter Scott, that I never got the chance to meet you. Because I would have told you. If your new woman, your new family? Actually LOVES YOU? Don't let that child support bullshit hang over your head brother. If these people love you, and you have the means? C'mon man, let's head on down here and face the music. Because you clearly don't have a plan behind any of this except for running and hiding in fear for the rest of your life. And our lives are stressful enough as it is. Let's head on down here and face whatever music comes, because we're Blackmen.

Not cowards. It is an absolute shame that this man ran for his life to escape going to jail for child support. And he lost his life anyway, because this Slager knew he could take his life and then use his "child support" or simply "being Black", against him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment