Saturday, April 18, 2015

FINISHED ENOUGH OF THE MAP...!

Good After...? GOOD EVENING! From Philadelphia!

Well fans, map is done! Here is the finished result of the map. Only specific cities and regions are filled in because for now that was all I needed to be able TO PHYSICALLY SEE. So I could describe it better as I type.
Central Khan Cai Adari Region 
As you can see in this first map much of it is dominated by Nubei-Bei Rift and Wei-Nahn Rift. These are literal tears in the fabric of time, space and reality that were caused when the dimensional-device that was used to invade this region of Central Tanis Island, the Eye of Rift Valley. Was overwhelmed and forced to close by the more powerful dimensional-device used in the capital of Tanis Island, the Infinity-Device. The resulting clash between these two dimensional-devices had catastrophic effects on the entirety of the region where the Eye of Rift Valley was located at.
The Desert Dimension also came into existence because of the Eye of Rift Valley being forced close by the Infinity-Device. Just like anyone or anything that originally inhabited this area and the areas that the rifts tore through! Everything was WIPED OUT! And regional weather was also effected by this, all of this is part of the setting for the book.
The size of the grid-paper or graph-paper, whatever you wanna call it, is actually too big for my scanner to get all of it in one fell-swoop, so!? I had to shift it around and all of that. But I'm fairly pleased with what I've done so far. It's inked but not colored in yet and it's not actually fully-filled in because it lacks most of the cities and clear boundaries of who is what, where, etc-etc.
So that's really about it. Regional map is DONE, at least well-enough for me to do what I gotta do! And I can jusssssssssssst, fill in the rest now and be done with it, MIND YOU!? This is just THE AREA THE FIRST BOOK TAKES PLACE IN. I already have the SURROUNDING REGIONS OF THIS PART OF THE MAP, DEFINED IN THE HANDBOOK. So I ACTUALLY KNOW what is at all 6-sides of this map, with this first map being the CENTRAL REGION of the Khan Cai Adari Region. With that said, lemme get on up outta here! And get back to typing! 
LATER PEOPLES! 






No comments:

Post a Comment