Sunday, April 26, 2015

Young Prince Lu Gell and the Word of Malcolm X...!

Good Morning from Philadelphia!

As I have said before I have TOO MUCH TO POST AND TOO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT, however!? As I've also said before I've got a book deadline and the walls are closing in if I wanna keep my apartment, keep being able to eat, keep my internet connection and earn a paycheck! SO!? I'ma post REAL QUICKLY AND INTENSELY! Yes I said INTENSELY! Then RUN-AWAY TO TYPE AND WORK! Lemme tell ya something though? Working FOR YOURSELF!?
^_^
Man? I HAVE  MISSED THAT!
I really have!
And I'm finally FOCUSED ON MY CAREER AND WORKING FOR MYSELF!
SHOUT TO MY SWORN-BROTHER ART!
AND MY SURROGATE-SON DAN!
AS WELL AS MY BIOLOGICAL SON SHAWN! WHERE I'M ALMOST IN POSITION NOW SON TO GO TO COURT AND GET MY STOLEN PARENTAL RIGHTS BACK!
-_-
Although I'm hoping you don't hate me too much when I also send your mother to jail for stealing my parental rights...
-_-
And no. I'm not joking. You cannot lie in the White American Domestic Court System WHEN IT COMES TO DIVORCE. When you willfully claim and SIGN that the other party has gotten notification of Divorce Papers and then swear that you handed them the papers? That is a federal offense in the United States punishable with 5 years in prison if it can be proven that you lied and in this instance I made sure to always call the police whenever I went to try to see you son, so?
-_-
Evil or not? I made sure to establish a pattern and to bring your Uncle Art and Uncle Hassan, as well as your Surrogate Older-Brother Dan EVERY TIME I tried to see you or to get anything from our old home, so!? That is all that the White American Court System OR ANY OTHER COURT SYSTEM CARES ABOUT;
PROOF!
AND THAT'S!?
TRUTH!
-_- At least in this instance.
Cough-cough! UNLESS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT COPS SHOOTING AND KILLING BLACKS!
Cough-cough! UNLESS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT COPS SHOOTING AND KILLING BLACKS!
>_<
The Main-Character of the Young Prince Lu Gell in From Child to Man is dedicated TO MY SON, AS IS THE BOOK! HERE IS THE INKED 1ST-DRAWING OF THE MAIN CHARACTER OF FROM CHILD TO MAN!
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MUCH SON! BUT I'LL BE THERE SOON! PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT HERE BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER STILL REFUSES TO RETURN MY CALLS.

And the same goes for all of My People. Nazi-America is in full-effect. Value your lives and DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO TO KEEP THE POLICE FROM KILLING YOU! YOU HAVE JUST AS MUCH RIGHT TO GO HOME TODAY AND TONIGHT AS THEY DO! FIGHT FOR IT BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment