Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Abandoned Children of Baltimore....

Good Afternoon from Philadelphia!

Here is a video from Chris Miller, where he talks about why Black American Children and Younger Generations of Blacks are pushed into positions of having to led Rebellions and Uprisings themselves. I've already talked about the things that I had to do on my own in my younger years because Older Blacks were too busy talking about PRAYING! And letting God sort it out, till they found out that myself and My Black Peers, we weren't waiting that fuckin long! Plus God and Jesus were tired from hearing a whole bunch of cowardly-ass Blacks bitchin-n-moaning to them for help when God gave US LIFE TO FIGHT FOR OUR LIVES. Not sit around and BEG HIM AND HIS SON FOR HELP!


No comments:

Post a Comment