Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Geography of Khan Cai Adari Region!

Good Afternoon from NON-PLAYOFF PLAYING Philadelphia 76ers City!

Well? Got sick this morning AND WHY!? Cuz I've been eating right and decided that I deserved a slice of cheesecake last night. My stomach then gave me slice of FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!
-_-
Stomach; 1
Me; Nothing.

So I had to call it a morning and lay down AND PASS OUT after putting my guts in the toilet. >_< Either way, I. HAVE. AWOKEN! Feelin MUCH BETTER! So!? I set to typing and working on the book again! I'm in the midst of really fleshing out the character of Dong-Mala and her wife Mala-Melina who is her chief advisor and milpol-strategist. They're kind of gettin their cunt-&-asses kicked trying to take the city where the main character is holed up in. However!? As I've hinted at before regarding heroes, villains and how books tend to hold your hand and walk you along with WHO THE AUTHOR WANTS YOU TO ROOT FOR AND WHO'S GOOD-EVIL-ETC! Well? They've got THEIR OWN PROBLEMS.
So I'm fleshing everything out and then I realized that ONCE AGAIN, this is the problem with creating ANYTHING sci-fi, fantasy or adventure genre oriented, especially when it is a drama with real plot points and intrigue and all of that! When it doesn't have enough PRE-EXISTING CONCEPTS AND PLOT POINTS TO JUST FLING A READER AT, then YOU, AS IN ME, have to make it. And you have to WRITE IT, so that the reader can actually ENVISION IT IN THEIR MIND'S-EYE and be able to PROCESS IT AND FOLLOW IT. So now, what brings me up here you say?
Since this is the first REAL INTRODUCTION of these characters TO THE READER, I can't fuck this up, RIGHT!? RIGHT! EXACTLY! I can't fuck up the first INTRODUCTION of the leaders of the enemy forces that have our heroes TRAPPED IN THE CITY AND UNDER SIEGE! So!? Now the reader gets to learn more about the Besiegers, THEIR PEOPLE, THEIR RACE, THEIR HISTORY, etc etc! And it dawns on me as I'm typing all of this!
-_-
Damn....
I never finished the FUCKIN MAP OF THE FUCKIN REGION!
So I'm describing where Dong-Mala, really I'm describing Mala-Melina and where she came from and then giving the reader a view of what the lay of the land is and why Mala-Melina was stuck in the shitty-post she was stuck in and how Dong-Mala got her out of that shit when I realized that!? I DON'T FUCKIN HAVE A PHYSICAL MAP DONE OF SHIT YET!
-_-
This?
Angers me.
Cuz I normally don't keep doing something where I know I NEED TO HAVE A FINISHED physical map.
So normally I don't make mistakes like this, but the above maps are for other projects and story concepts and things like that, SO!? Just wanted to touch base right quick and show you guys that From Child to Man is AN ACTUAL BOOK PROJECT and one I'm closing up and will be putting out to the public for purchase SHORTLY! But I couldn't believe I totally fucked up not finishing a regional map and now I was in the midst of typing and it dawned on me that, hold up...!? How far does Wei-Nahn Rift extend again on the map...?
Reaches for map...
-_-
No fuckin finished map.
-_-
Goes through notes!
-_-
Binders!
-_-
Computer!?
-_-
Laptop!?
>_<
STORAGE DRIVES!?
OH WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! I NEVER FINISHED THE FUCKIN MAP FOR THE FUCKIN REGION AND SHIT!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK!? 
-_-
Lemme get that shit done RIGHT NOW, DAMMIT! 
No I mean, RIGHT NOW! I GOTTA GO!
LATER!













No comments:

Post a Comment