Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Quick Pit-stop...!

Good Afternoon from Philadelphia!

It's 1pm! Just stopping through right-quick because I've got business to take care of and I'm getting ready to head on out! But I needed to swing through here because I still have  A LOT to talk about. A LOT to look at. The situation in South Africa? I already called that back in 1989 as Apartheid was "supposedly" coming to an end. So the things going on RIGHT NOW do not shock nor surprise me and I even warned Stacey's stupid-ass about it when we were friends, when we were dating and when we were engaged. So that whole situation is NOT;
1) Shocking
2) New
3) Surprising
or
4) BEING HANDLED CORRECTLY ON ANY FRONT!

The fact that the Walter Scott witness who got the video of Walter Scott's murder, Feidin Santana, has now hired a PR Firm and Lawyers to represent him where he wants $10,000 per media-medium airing of his video otherwise? No money? No video footage. This does not shock nor surprise me, but as I commented elsewhere I pointed out that Santana's TIMING is SHITTY. And essentially STUPID, because the White & White Jewish Media-Mediums will simply paint him out to be a greedy Dominican Republican Nigger who only cares about money more than he cares about justice. And it is because Santana has SET HIMSELF UP TO BE SEEN THAT WAY.

Of course I'm still working on From Child to Man.
And I may still post some of my old Celebrity Catfight Stories too.
There is more, but I'm clock watching, which means I need to go.
Of course there will be more post added throughout the day, so stay tuned FOR THAT!
Now?
I gotta get moving and go!
LATER PEOPLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment