Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Building a Business, Building a Brand....

Good Evening from Philadelphia.

April 1st is coming to a close. Well? Got 7 pages typed today. Also spent the majority of the day doing research on trademarks, copyrights, advertising and advertising fees. The Rights to a name and talking with local business owners to pick their brains on how they've made it as far as they have. All-&-all it was an informative day spent asking questions. Reading. And typing, all the while looking over how I needed to market my own business. What should I call my business, slash, company. Looking at who I should open at least a savings account with, when really I need to look into business accounts tomorrow. So I'll be reading up on that tomorrow and looking at how local banks are doing their business accounts and what I would need to show proof that I own a business and qualify for it. It is an exciting time and is long overdue, never mind that I now officially have 90 days to produce a result or PERISH!
^_^!!!!!
Exciting!
There is nothing more exhilarating than knowing that the fate of my life truly is riding in my own hands and either I will produce a result or else I'll lose everything! Fun fact? My blood pressure has actually GONE DOWN, because I am actually back in my normal element and no longer wasting my time looking to anyone else for support in what I am trying to do.

I introduced the main villain character this morning, but I'm gonna give it a good once over again to make sure that it really has the punch that I want it to have. The main villain and the main character have been teased and spoken about repeatedly up to this point, so their big reveals and entrances have to be in order otherwise I know the reader will be like "What the fuck is this lame-ass shit! I waited all this time and this is it?! Under. Whelming." so I can't have an anti-climatic disappointment at this point. Don't get me wrong!? I liked what I typed up, but I think it needs more presence to it for it to really go over the same way that the main characters reveal went over in those same 7 typed pages.

The business side of things is what is even more interesting to me, but I'll skip that for now.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment