Tuesday, April 21, 2015

BEING FAT IS NOT FUCKIN COOL!

Good morning from OH-MY-FUCKIN-GOD-I'M-STILL-FUCKIN-ALIVE IN PHILADELPHIA!
^-^
YO!? Lemme tell ya something READERS?! BEING FAT!? Is NOT FUCKIN COOL! Yo!? I just fuckin finished my workout and I give credit where credit is DUE! Diamond Dallas Paige's DDP-Yoga is DEFINITELY NOT YOUR MAMA'S YOGA! I am on week-4 of his Advanced Course Lessons and it has taken me THREE ATTEMPTS to master what my body can and can't handle! I've got arthritis in both shoulders and both knees, which shouldn't really be a surprise since I used to practice Thai Kickboxing. My ex-wife used to watch me practice for 3-hours when we were younger and I was physically fit and sound.

I don't like THE FACT that here in Nazi-America you have people who try to PUSH THAT BEING FAT IS OKAY, when EVERYTHING SHOWS YOU IT ISN'T! You don't even need medical stats or anything else. You can't achieve your full physical potential when you're fat and I've been fighting bad health for A LONG FUCKIN TIME. I have gotten myself into shape OVER THE LAST 10-YEARS and then killed my own handiwork by once again SETTLING and letting myself get mentally sidetracked with silly-shit! THAT REALLY DIDN'T CONCERN ME AND I SHOULD HAVE STEERED CLEAR OF.

But now!?
YO!? GUT IS FUCKIN VVVVVVVVVVVVANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNISHING! I CAN SEE MY FEET AGAIN! YEAH! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAH! The bad part was that at 309 pounds people were like "Damn? You still carry that weight pretty fuckin well, man." and I was like "I DON'T WANNA CARRY 309 POUNDS WELL! IT'S TOO MUCH!" Today? WHEW! Slow-burn push-ups!? I LOVED BEING ABLE TO NOT ONLY DO THEM, BUT NOW I'M STARTING TO GET EXPLOSIVENESS IN MY REPEATED REPS! My arms and shoulders are starting to look good, but I gotta get'em better than!?

OTHER JOE FROM THE OTHER JOE SHOW! Yes, yesssssss, I know I'm 43 going on 44, BUT FUCK THAT! I CAN'T LET THE YOUNG-BUCKS HAVE BIGGER GUNS THAN THE WILY VETERAN NOW CAN I!?!?!? FUCK NO! Mind you, I remember seeing KEVIN WILLIS in the American Jury-rigged Basketball playoffs back in the day and KEVIN WILLIS WAS FUCKIN IN HIS 40'S AND THIS MAN WAS A BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE WAS IN UNGODLY! SHAPE! I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!??!? KEVIN WILLIS WAS PLAYING WHEN I WAS STILL IN HIGH FUCKIN SCHOOL!?!?! DOES HE BATH IN THE BLOOD OF SMALL CHILDREN!?!?!? DOES HE EAT VIRGINS FOR BREAKFAST!? NO!
He takes care of his body and avoids silly-shit. One thing he talked about is the fact that he AVOIDS STRESSFUL PEOPLE WHO TALK ABOUT THINGS THEY DON'T MEAN AND WON'T DO!
-_-
Hmmmm, I was like "Hmmmmm... Mmm-hmmm, mmm-hmmm, he is indeed a wise Blackman. He's so wise in his knowledge of the Blackside."
Kevin Willis is #42, look at his physique in comparison to the younger David Robinson sitting next to him! Being Fat Ain't Cool! PERIOD! 
HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH! At 40 years old Lord Kevin of Willis helped the San Antonio Spurs win their 2nd NBA-Title! But what impressed me the most when I watched that was the fact that Kevin Willis WAS DOMINANT AND CRITICAL! He came OFF THE BENCH and MADE A DIFFERENCE! You can't play a sport or be active AT 40 if you're a FAT BLACK BASTARD OR BITCH! Being a fat Blackman or Blackwoman only aids in diabetes and stress destroying you and that's something I know about personally and on a friends-&-family level having lost friends and family to these things and been subject to them. Even Tech-Master Jerry Lawson, as you see in his videos, yes he was old, but he was also fat, which allows diabetes to have a feasting field-day on you. Then when you look at the videos and he recounts how much BULLSHIT he had to put up with at the White owned company he worked for where!? HE WAS THE REASON WHY THEIR VIDEO GAME DEPARTMENT WAS COMPETITIVE. But instead of him getting treated like THE GOLDEN GOOSE HE WAS, instead they kept trying TO EAT HIM! >_< MORONS!

So as a Black Person, YO!? STAY IN SHAPE! DO THE BEST YOU CAN TO STAY IN SHAPE! Take walks. Do yoga or do Tai Chi. Cut back on greasy foods and EAT MORE VEGGIES! If I can bitch and moan about Stacey I can give credit where credit is due! She tried a number of times to get me to eat better and I would for a bit but once my physical health would break down again? I didn't have any support or help to be able to get back and forth to the grocery store so I would revert right back to eating bullshit because it was easier for me to reach! That is ONE THING I have been RELIGIOUSLY keeping track of. Making sure my body doesn't break down so that I can't fuckin move and can't reach the supermarket to buy REAL FOOD AND NOT FAST FOOD. Over the last 3-years I have been keeping fast food to a minimum and getting better and better at limiting my intake of it. I cook more of my own food out in the kitchen and there has been times, as I've posted on here, where my body won't even REGISTER THE NEED TO EAT! So I'll just drink fluids and then wake up the next day and realize that "Hey!? I DON'T EAT YESTERDAY AT ALL!"

WITH THAT SAID!? LOOK AT FUCKIN OTHER JOE'S ARMS IN THIS VIDEO NEAR THE END! I'M GETTING THERE! Lemme hit the shower!
LATER PEOPLE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment