Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Chapter Three....

Good Morning from Philadelphia!

I've just finished two of the main characters lapdog-lackeys and their accompanying exo-armors. I will say this much? I'm kind of worried about not having a copy-editor. I don't have enough to pay for one and I've a deadline to reach and I've gotta have this book up and out the door, so? I don't have time or money for certain things and not getting a copy-editor is one of the main concerns that I have.

Getting the book typed up and in order is of course priority one, but making sure that the grammar is AT LEAST CLOSE TO CORRECT is IMPORTANT. And making sure that the reader can follow my writing-style is also important. I'm a little concerned that my descriptions of the environment still aren't as sharp as they once were, so I'm paying more attention to that too. I used to be stronger in setting a scene and then the characters interacting and expressing themselves topped off with the reader actually getting a chance to read their thoughts too, because I write out what characters are thinking about along with what they're feeling and doing. I'm gonna keep pressing forward and see where I end up at!
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment