Monday, April 20, 2015

When Black Swirling goes HORRIBLY WRONG...!

Good Morning from Still Raining Philadelphia!

"Up from the 36-Chambers...!!!!! It's the GHOSTTTT!? FACED. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkiller!"
So now I'm gonna get into the Rise and Fall of Titi Branch, by way of TBA's latest post that he made last night where I really need to rehash this previous TBA post in regards to Jenay and Ray Rice and the fact that as I said in The Mystery of Black Swirling, when you start calling your woman Dreamkiller, you have a problem and need to address it before you do something that you will regret. From my own experience being in an unhappy marriage to a disgraceful Blackwoman where I kept making excuses about her self-hatred, then somehow thought that now that we're married. Have a nice house. Good jobs. A beautiful newborn baby boy, NOW!?

Now she will straighten up and fly right.
-_-
Oh she fly right all right.
RIGHT INTO THE NEAREST FLAME OF SELF-DESTRUCTION! And was like "C'MON SHAWN, THE FIRES NICE AND HOT! MAKE SURE YOU BRING THE BABY SO WE CAN ALL BURN UP TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!"
-_-
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nah. I? No, we're? We're good. We're good.
"OH WELL YOU DON'T LOVE ME!!!!!"
-_-
Uhhhh? I guess not. Nah. I uhh, guess not.
-_-
"THEN YOU BEAT ME!"
-_-
...? In the game of life...? Wellllllllllll, I wouldn't go that far, but yeah. I have my fucked up flaws and fetishes and shit, but uhhh? Yeah. I technically have beaten you at the Game of Life.
-_-
"NO I MEAN YOU BEAT ME!"
-_-
Okay the creep factor is increasing here, what do you mean by that?
-_-
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! YOU BEAT ME UP!"
-_-...? O_o? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwww, YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN KIDDING ME! IF I WERE TO FUCKIN HIT YOU YOUR FUCKIN BODY WOULD DISINTEGRATE! You gotta be FUCKIN!?
>_<
And she was dead serious. And here in Nazi-America you can EASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSILY claim that a man has hit you as a woman and NOBODY BATS AN EYELASH TO EVEN THINK TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT LYING! It amazes me how much energy certain people will spend TO DO THE WRONG THING, when all they had to do was just either apply themselves when things were working and were redeemable, or? Let the other person leave and go on about your business. Now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I know you're gonna see this Stacey and be like "BUT U DIDN'T LET ME GO ON ABOUT MY BUSINESS!? U CHOSE TO CALL ME AND HARASS ME AND DIDN'T JUST LET ME GO ON ABOUT MY BUSINESS WHEN WE BROKE UP!"

#1) When you want a man to leave with Dignity? Then as a WOMAN you HAVE TO LET HIM LEAVE WITH SOME DIGNITY.

Getting up on a blog that WE BOTH POSTED ON and was centered around Our Relationship and then FLAT OUT LYING ON ME! Where BITCH!? You couldn't even ADMIT THAT YOU ENDED OUR RELATIONSHIP AND ENGAGEMENT! NOT ME! Then you REFUSED to tell anyone THAT YOU FUCKIN CHEATED ON ME WITH YOUR SIDE-PIECE CHICK-DUDE DAVE! WHO WAS MARRIED! AND I CAUGHT YOU TRYING TO SNEAK DOWN TO SEE HIM AT THE SAME TIME YOU CAME TO SEE ME! WHERE YOU WERE GONNA DO A 3-SOME WITH HIM AND HIS WIFE! This is the reason why THIS BLOG has come into existence, because the sheer AUDACITY of this woman to open her mouth and try to use MY WORDS and the fact that I KEEP MY PROMISES AND I DON'T BULLSHIT! Nothing worse than a remorseless HORRIBLE WOMAN trying to use my own words and values against me to JUSTIFY her shitty-behavior!
-_-
Plan on TALKING ABOUT THAT WITH YOUR BLOG READERS? HUH?! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
What woman in THEIR RIGHT MIND!? Tries TO CHEAT! AT THE SAME TIME THEY GO TO SEE THEIR MAN LIVING IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY WITH ANOTHER MAN WITHIN THE SAME FUCKIN VISIT!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?
Is that STUPID or is that just a woman BEING CHEAP!?
Is it TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT FOR ME or TOTAL I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, on her part!?
-_-
AND THE MUTHAFUCKA IS MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIED! AND YOU'RE GONNA FUCK HIS WIFE TOO!? WHAT THE FUCK!?
And no, brave reader, I am NOT MAKING THIS UP. But let's look at it! Clearly, I FUCKED UP SOMEWHERE for this Coloured Coon-Ass Bitch to think SHE COULD PULL THIS OFF! Because it wasn't like I live around the corner from her and nor does Dave. I live here in Philadelphia. And he lives in Baltimore. Then she lives in Durban.
-_-
So this triflin-ass-heifer decides that she's gonna come and see me, as usual. And we're in a serious, committed, long-distance relationship, but she's been fuckin around online with this guy who I'd eventually find out is HER LONG-TIME SIDE-PIECE CHICK-DUDE SINCE THE DAYS SHE WAS MARRIED TO HER NOW EX-HUSBAND! Mind you? HER EX-HUSBAND SUSPECTED SHE WAS FUCKIN THIS GUY! AND HE WAS RIGHT! Except his ass didn't care because HE WAS FUCKIN ANYTHING THAT MOVES TOO! And note? I am only on POINT ONE. Of what could be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng list of shit that I am NOT gonna get into and why!? Why am I bringing all of this up right now?

C'mon now, I've posted enough for you to know that I bring it up because it fits the topic. ^_^! Nothing more, nothing less. So the over top caps and of that is just for show. It is all part of THE SHOW, but it is serious and meaningful and on topic, because When Black Swirling Goes HORRIBLY WRONG! is the topic, however? It is NOT JUST BLACK PEOPLE WHO SWIRL. I found out near the end of my relationship with Stacey that while I was attracted to HER BECAUSE SHE WAS HER, Stacey on the other hand was attracted to ME. Because I am a Blackman. First and foremost, Stacey cannot stand Coloured South African Men, and with her track-record with them and all of the things that have gone on in her life, I can see why. I found out in the end that she had and probably still has a number of other Blackmen that she flirts and fuck's around with and Dave was only one of them. To say I was disappointed and shocked is an understatement, because I took her at face-value and she ended up revealing that she's just as twisted-n-corrupt as the rest of her Coloured South African Family. No despicable act of evil is off-limits, yet they're the loudest mouths to talk about morality and how SA is messed up and its the Blacks fault, for as long as you don't know anything about how they get down.

I will be the first to tell you that growing up, my mother stole money from my grandfather to get even with him for the way he treated her growing up. As I said before, my grandfather was NOT A WARM PERSON. However at NO TIME did I see him being OVERTLY EVIL OR ABUSIVE where his real problem was that he simply didn't have any tact or empathy. Irony is that MY MOTHER knew WHY HE WAS THE WAY HE WAS. But instead of her understanding this and trying TO REACH HER FATHER AND BRING HIM BACK TO SOME SORT OF EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL BALANCE. She ignored the obvious fact that watching his older brother die in the middle of the street, changed him into a pity-less workaholic who expected the same from his children. My mother's work ethic, whether she likes it or not, comes from her father. Her ability to understand the world around her, came from him too. Instead of taking the knowledge of KNOWING why he'd become so heartless and then using that to try TO REDEEM HIM AND HELP HIM.

She kept it to herself and never used it for anything good to try to save her own father.
She made sure to never reveal anything to me until she felt so guilty for constantly sabotaging me and me, being who I am, a jackass! Always putting some distance between us for a few years, then finally coming back and sitting down and talking with her. My mother felt guilty when we were sitting in that restaurant and she finally admitted that with all she'd done to me, on purpose. If I was actually a man who beat women, she would know, because I would have beaten her up at some point for all she'd done. We talked, for a long time that day and I told her "I have my faults, but abusing women isn't one of them." and I didn't lie to her then like I am not going to lie to you now, I told her up front that "There are times that I have looked back and said to myself I reallllllllllllly should've punched that bitches teeth out!" and then just hearing that come out of my mouth?
-_-
I can't do it.
And Noni knows it.
Stacey knows it.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd they take advantage of it.
It is sad in a way, because it tells me about how warped their perceptions of Love is.
I'm sorry, but? I can't help you with that. And if it means I have to be homeless.
Marginalized.
Maligned.
Even if I have to be forcibly separated from My Son, then?
So be it.
So be it.
But it is one thing to claim with angry words, I should have punched that bitches teeth out. It is an entirely 'nother story to honestly, actually, do it.
I don't get this Amazonian bullshit that too many women are on, where they want to get in their man's face and punch, kick, claw and attack him, essentially over being told "No."
I remember when Warren Moon got arrested for domestic abuse of his wife, because he took the credit cards from her and barred her from spending up all of their money and she attacked him! Threw wine glasses and jars and just... total two-year old tantrum. Because he did what he was supposed to do when his wife was charging them out of house-&-home with her horrible credit card binge-habit.

She accused him of Domestic Abuse. He got arrested and then got acquitted and nobody said another word about it. No THOROUGH investigation was done to see was this woman REALLY BEING ABUSED or was it exactly what Warren said; she can't control her spending habits and then throws a tantrum whenever he would finally have to stop her from driving them into bankruptcy. Domestic Abuse is a SERIOUS ISSUE and REQUIRES PROACTIVITY ON ALL FRONTS TO HONESTLY ADDRESS and we're never going to get that doing things the Great White Way, which is talking shit. Creating non-solutions and then setting the whole thing up as if it is merely a lopsided issue where ONLY MEN CAN COMMIT DOMESTIC ABUSE. Abusive women? Eventually find "their kind of man" and often times end up being horribly beaten up when "their kind of man" snaps from their emotional and psychological attacks. It is part of the reason why I LET Noni go through with the domestic abuse allegations, because I didn't have the resources and the laws and the climate at that time just weren't concerned about anything but; the woman said he did it, so he did it! NEXT CASE AND GIMME MY MONEY!
-_-
Most vile thing I've ever seen, the American Domestic Court System. Repulsive. And vile. Things become downright out of hand when one or both parties are sick and twisted, especially when the woman is well-aware that she has an advantage in this system... or so she thinks. Because that is all that that is, an ILLUSION OF ADVANTAGE. It's like human life is nothing more than a walking dollar-sign and once your dollar-sign says zero? In this country? That means your usefulness is up. And it doesn't matter what you say or what is going on. This was something that Stacey saw for herself and that I talked with her about when I thought she was serious about getting married and us being together for the rest of our lives. No right-minded man can have a woman move from another country and not school her on how things work in his homeland, since he knows she doesn't come from there.

Either way, what stands out most to me is eventually finding out and figuring out that Stacey has a fetish for Black American Men. Much like it is starting to be revealed that Titi Branch had a fetish for White American Men. Her is an in depth analysis by TBA and one of his guests about what is INTENTIONALLY NOT BEING TALKED ABOUT REGARDING SWIRLING AND THE SWIRLERS WHO SWIRL WITH IT! ENJOY! And make sure you pay attention to the points that are being made, as well as discussed and especially the points being brought up by the callers who called in. Very important, very poignant!

No comments:

Post a Comment