Friday, December 4, 2015

9am Meeting with the Homeless Shelter Director...

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
No, the title is NOT a typo or mistake. I'm up at this hour because I have to get ready for my 9am meeting with the director of the local homeless shelter. I've got to secure myself a bed to sleep on and then start getting my things up out of this apartment so that a bad situation doesn't become an embarrassing one. I am also continuing to review my website because NOW!? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Now? I am going to pick up my business cards and start finally DOING MY OWN ADVERTISEMENT USING THEM!

So I have to make sure that I'm prepared since I've come across some customers already who simply want a business card. Lemme get back to work! I'll be stopping in periodically throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment