Thursday, December 17, 2015

Killing Time, Theme of Yiling, PACKIN MUSIC!

GOOD MORNING FROM I'M MOVING IN UPPER DARBY!
THANKS TO ALL THE READERS WHO ARE SHOWING ME SUPPORT IN THIS TOUGH TIME AND I'M GRATEFUL! One of my mentors from high school posted that he literally was at home late last night and went to look out his window and someone literally JUMPED TO THEIR DEATH AND LANDED RIGHT ON THE PAVEMENT WHERE HE WAS LOOKING!

Yo? I'm heartbroken and sad, but I'll be damned if I jump to my fuckin death over losing this apartment, fuck that, for real. Especially not since I have Williams Works and its simply about keepin going and I'm LITERALLY A STONE'S THROW AWAY FROM GETTING MY SON BACK! No way am I gonna KILL MYSELF over losing this apartment with something OF WORTH TO GIVE AND SHOW TO MY SON! And?

To be COMPLETELY HONEST WITH YOU?
The fact that My Ex-Wife has actually surrendered.
But in TYPICAL HER-FASHION, much like Stacey, I STILL HAVE TO DO THE WORK OF GOING AND GETTING HER OFFICIAL SURRENDER BY FORCE!

This my friends is the problem with being involved with BDSM-bitches who don't know when and how to turn off their fetishes, fantasies and fuckery. >_< And yes, I just typed that. Because YES, it is like sex for BOTH OF THEM. Something I used to tell BOTH OF THEM that they have to learn HOW TO TURN THEMSELVES OFF AND SWITCH-OVER TO NORMAL-MODE, if you will, OF WOMANLY BEHAVIOR.

I'm sure you expected to read this right now. But if Noni was a NORMAL Blackwoman, I could have shown up on her doorstep by now and have spent the last 6 months with my son, hell!? I might have even been able to borrow money to keep this place, since even when we were together, I don't borrow or accept money unless it is for a REAL, ESSENTIAL ELEMENT, like when Stacey would bring $300 to help me with the rent. Which is why I DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM with running up $400 PHONE  BILLS, because she was pulling her weight financially too, which is THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

And I type this because I've been getting ASKED ON DATES by well-to-do Blackwomen who visit the Wendy's and NO I wish I was JOKING. But I'm in no position to be going out on dates and shit. And me being honest with them seems to turn them on more. So I have enjoyed some flirtation at the fast food joint, but every time I always say thank you, but no. Because My Life is NOT IN ORDER.

So I can't repeat the mistake I made with Stacey in trying to GET MY LIFE IN ORDER while having an ONGOING RELATIONSHIP WITH A BLACKWOMAN.

Least not right now. I'm CLOSE to finally coming FULL-CIRCLE AND PUTTING EVERYTHING BACK THE WAY IT WAS, but not quite! Lemme STOP YAPPIN AND GET BACK TO PACKIN!

And this is the song I am listening to now, it comes from the early 2000's video game, Dynasty Warriors 3 and 3XL. DW3/3XL is/was and will FOREVER BE! The HEIGHT of the Dynasty Warriors Franchise. It was THE LAST VERSION that DID NOT CATER TO ANYONE EXCEPT FOR ITS FANBASE! And because of that!? I still have my copy and will PLAY IT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. FOR ME!? DW3/3XL is a PERFECT TEST for ANY BLACK COUPLE to see HOW WELL THEY HONESTLY WORK TOGETHER AND GET ALONG. The two player mode on HARD forces the couple to work together if they wanna survive, LET ALONE actually WIN.

I'll get into that ANOTHER TIME! Here's the music;

No comments:

Post a Comment