Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Doing My Homework! AND RAISING MY FLAG...!

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA FROM UPPER DARBY!

Right now I'm doing my homework to FIGURE OUT how to reach these two particular jobs where IF I CAN NAVIGATE THIS THROUGH PUBLIC TRANSIT!? Then I will be able TO PUSH FORWARD AND POTENTIALLY GET A NEW JOB STARTING THIS FUCKIN MONDAY! The PAYCHECK!? Will allow me to be able TO AT LEAST get a rental car and STILL BE ABLE TO MEET MY BILLS!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
LOOK AT THAT SHIT!?
>_<
Now you understand why I was upset about NOT HAVING A CAR. My WORK EXPERIENCE will allow me to make GOOD MONEY FROM JUMP STREET! It's just that my profession of employment, THE EMPLOYERS, of my professions of employment! Have ALL MOVED AWAY FROM THE CITY AND OUTSIDE OF PUBLIC TRANSIT ACCESSIBILITY!

Ugh, workin at Wendy's.
And it was the whole JUST GET A JOB-mentality, that GOT ME IN THIS FUCKIN MESS!
SETTLING!

Right now I'm looking at rental car rates and where, meanwhile, my inbox is getting message after message from ongoing job apps and from the two companies I'm trying to find a means to REACH, AS I TYPE THIS! There is a LOT OF THINGS that I could not bring to bear when I was with Stacey, because I was still locked in MORTAL COMBAT with My Ex-Wife and the child support bullshit she was able to SPRING ON ME! CUZ!? WHITE PEOPLE!

So to FORCE THE SAME WHITES TO TAKE AWAY WHAT THEY HAD NO BUSINESS GIVING MY EX-WIFE, REQUIRED ME TO BECOME INACTIVE EMPLOYMENT-WISE! To BACK UP THE THREAT I MADE IN COURT! When I TOLD THEM "I CAN'T SEE MY SON THEN SHE CAN'T SEE ANY MORE MONEY!" something that NO MAN SHOULD EVER HAVE TO FUCKIN DO! But when you have A PROFITEERING, MEDDLESOME FUCKIN DOMESTIC COURT SYSTEM!? ALONG WITH A HISTORICAL AND CURRENT PENCHANT FOR FUCKING OVER BLACK AMERICANS, THEN!?
I had to make some TOUGH UNWANTED DECISIONS. And I MADE THEM. And I made them with the UNDERSTANDING that THERE WASN'T GONNA BE SOME QUICK 1-2 YEAR TURN AROUND. I wouldn't SEE MY SON OR BE ABLE TO LIVE LIFE FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS! WHICH IS THE STANDARD TIMETABLE FOR SHITTY LAWS AND POLICIES TO BE PROVEN TO BE DUMB AS SHIT AND BEING FORCED TO BE CHANGED!

Coworker last night, SHOUT OUT TO EARL! Said "Dude, you have NO BUSINESS BEING HERE AND IT SHOWS. Yo!? You had CUSTOMERS IN THE PICK UP WINDOW LIKE, WHERE IS SHAWN AT!? I AIN'T NEVER SEEN CUSTOMERS ASKING FOR A SPECIFIC FAST FOOD WORKER TO GIVE THEIR MONEY TO! I can see why your wife tried to do everything she could to stop you from leaving her. The shit going on with you, losing your apartment. Being stuck here, all that shit man. It's like every time something goes wrong you find a way to FIX IT AND COME BACK BETTER AND SHIT! THAT SHIT IS RARE MAN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment