Friday, December 11, 2015

Preparing for a 12noon JOB INTERVIEW!

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
I've got a 12noon interview I'm getting ready for and once again my direct deposit paycheck is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Gotta love Corporations and the backdoor deals made between them. Clearly this FOOT DRAGGING of my direct deposit is DIRECTLY TIED to the deal that Wendy's has with ADP, where we get ADP Payroll Debit Cards instead of a paycheck. I filled out for direct deposit a month ago now is it!? I've lost track! But so far it hasn't gone through and my paycheck is now landing AT THE PHYSICAL WENDY'S I WORK AT!

Where direct deposit NEVER TAKES THIS FUCKIN LONG TO KICK IN UNLESS SOMEONE IS DRAGGING THE SHIT OUT OF THEIR GODDAMN FEET LIKE A TWO-YEAR OLD THAT REFUSES TO WALK! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Lemme get moving, cuz now I gotta go to the job too and pick up my paycheck!

No comments:

Post a Comment