Monday, December 7, 2015

SHOUT OUT TO TROUBLEMAN OF SOUTH AFRICA!

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
Getting ready to do some quick FOOD SHOPPING AND YES!? I need to go and buy food for an apartment I'm about to leave. I'm not spending another dime on Wendy's, never mind that I haven't worked out or did yoga in WEEKS! From being stressed out and running around trying to get this money together and having to be reminded of how my long Odyssey away from My Son started in the first place.

Shout out to TROUBLEMAN! Who correctly pointed out that yes, I used to be a very good dancer and, as a customer pointed out yesterday while I was working the pick-up window. I started learning how to play the piano, ORGAN, and saxophone when I was younger! I used to dance with My Sister growing up and we were a very good dance team! I also used to breakdance with a crew in South Philadelphia, too!

But Troubleman pointed out that "Hey man, you had WAYYYYYYYYYYY MORE IN COMMON with Stacey than she knew! Your taste in music!? IS MASSIVE!? I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN OR HEARD OF A BLACK IN AMERICA WITH SUCH A MASSIVE MUSIC COLLECTION! It isn't that you and her had DIFFERENT TASTES IN MUSIC!? NO! IT IS THAT YOU HAD A MASSIVELY BIGGER TASTE IN MUSIC! WHILE HER'S WAS STEREOTYPICAL!"

And yes, T-man, you are CORRECT! I attempted to explain that ONCE. Then didn't bother. I then let him know that when someone shows they are more interested in A STEREOTYPE OF WHO YOUR PEOPLE SUPPOSEDLY ARE? Then talking to them about anything BEYOND THAT STEREOTYPE IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME. Meaning that you are RIGHT AGAIN T-man! I attempted to make something work where I HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE THAT IT COULDN'T WORK BECAUSE MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER WAS AND STILL IS ACTUALLY SET IN HER WAYS AND BELIEFS!

While constantly complaining about the fact that her ways and beliefs don't work.
There isn't really much to be done with someone who is SET IN THE WRONG WAYS AND BELIEFS. Like, take for instance, Older Black People, OLDER BLACKWOMEN!? Who pull up to the drive through and see the shit going on around me and behind me, their FIRST WORDS ARE;

PRAY, TO JESUS, TO FIX THEM.
PRAY, TO JESUS, TO FIX IT.
PRAY, TO JESUS, TO HANDLE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO YOU.
PRAY, TO JESUS, FOR THAT HORRIBLE COWORKER I JUST SAW AND HEARD BEHIND YOU.
PRAY, TO

OKAY THIS IS WHAT I FUCKIN THINK OF THE PRAY TO JESUS PEOPLE;
Right now JESUS must be like "AWWWWWWW, SHIT!? IT'S ANOTHER COWARDLY-ASS CON-ARTIST PRAYER FROM THOSE GODDAMN COWARDLY-ASS BLACKS GETTIN SLAUGHTERED IN NAZI-AMERICA!? WHAT THE FUCK!? GET OFF YOUR GODDAMN FUCKIN HANDS-N-KNEES AND FUCKIN GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE SHIT AND STOP FUCKIN CALLIN ME EVERY FIVE FUCKIN SECONDS! GO FUCKIN LIVE LIFE AND PROVE YOU FUCKIN BELONG UP HERE NEXT TO ME AND POPS, OTHERWISE!?"

The number you have reached...
Pray. To. Jesus. Jesus. Live Life. For Me.
HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED!
Jesus suggests;
STOP BEING A FUCKIN PUSSY AND FUCKIN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUCKED UP SHIT GOING ON AROUND YOU!
The Elderly Blackwomen, HEY!? I know you ladies MEANT WELL, but GOOD LORD!? THE SAME FUCKIN EXCUSE EVERY TIME!? I'm supposed to STAND THERE!? Let some FOUL SHIT HAPPEN AND THEN, stay. QUIET! Say, NOTHING! Then, PRAY TO JESUS!? WHAT THE FUCK!? Like Jesus isn't watching like "You bitch-ass! DO. SOMETHING!?"

And when I was telling this to Troubleman he was LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF! And he was like "LOOK MAN!? WE GOT THAT SHIT HEAVY HERE TOO! The people who always TALKIN JESUS JESUS HERE!? ARE THE BIGGEST RAPIST MOLESTERS AND!?" then he was like "WAIT YOU ALREADY FOUND THAT OUT BROTHER!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHH!"
>_<
I shouldn't have laughed, BUT HE WAS RIGHT!

It's like, YO!? Praying to God or CALLING ON JESUS!? CLAIMING YOU'RE A MAN OF GOD AND ALL THIS OTHER FAKE BULLSHIT! While you're MOLESTING YOUR OWN COUSIN AND SHIT!?
But sitting here over the last week and just constantly hearing My Own People, AT LEAST THE ELDER WOMEN, talking about PRAY TO JESUS TO HANDLE IT!? >_< Like I'm not supposed to DO ANYTHING!? And I UNDERSTAND that yes, Pray to God for PEACE OF MIND. Pray to JESUS for HELP WITH THE STRESS! I GET. THAT. But when it was made crystal clear TO MY FACE, NO!? Leave it all to JESUS AND SHIT WILL JUST WORK OUT!?
>_<
I was like "And THIS!? Is why we are getting OUR ASSES KICKED AND KILLED OVER HERE AND EVERYWHERE ELSE! FUCK KIND OF STRATEGY IS THAT EXCEPT FOR COWARDICE AND DELUSIONAL DENIAL! I've noted YOUR SUGGESTION, and YOUR SUGGESTION, IS DENIED!"
JESUS APPROVES!
GET OFF MY BLACK ASS AND GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUCKED UP SITUATION I'M IN!

So it was just AN INTERESTING conversation where Troubleman was just letting me know too, DON'T STOP WHAT I'M DOING TILL I'M DONE! No more RELATIONSHIPS. Till I've FINISHED WHAT I STARTED! AND SHOUT OUT TO TROUBLEMAN for the $10 DONATION! EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment