Saturday, December 12, 2015

LITERALLY! JUST BACK FROM WORK!

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
I literally just stepped in the DOOR! Got SWAMPED TODAY! And we got swamped to SUCH AN EXTENT THAT THERE WASN'T EVEN TIME TO TRY TO STEAL HOURS FROM ME! I worked my ENTIRE SHIFT and THEN SOME! My Boss is probably gonna have a HEART ATTACK! When he sees I worked for nearly 9 hours straight! MIND YOU!?

That means I was on my FEET! For 9 hours straight! And I'd already been up and ABOUT since 8am THIS MORNING! Not including the workout and the job interview, My Left Foot has ACTUALLY HELD UP! WHICH I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT! It got agitated a few times, BUT!? It stayed calm for me to be able to STAY UPRIGHT WITHOUT MY LITTLE 30 MINUTE BREAK!

I also have had MORE AND MORE people pull up to the drive through AND ASK FOR A BUSINESS CARD! And they've told me UP FRONT that they'd let other people know about my website, SO!? I am starting to see more and more visits as I continue to keep Williams Works UPDATED! I also had a customer REMIND ME THAT;

"Hey? Did you LINK YOUR WEBSITE TO YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE so I can give you some likes!?"
And I was like "Nah."
So HE LAUGHED AND WAS LIKE "You still figuring it out, yeah man, make sure you make so that people can go from YOUR WEBSITE to YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE WEBSITE AND CAN LIKE THAT PAGE!"
I was like... "Didn't even cross my mind, man. I have it set up so people can go FROM THE FACEBOOK PAGE to the Website, but NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!"

And he was just like "I figured as much. You don't strike me as the SOCIAL MEDIA-type. But just lookin at this card!? YOU DREW THIS!?"
And I told him "Yes and everything on the site is written and drawn by me as well."

SO!? Tonight was a GOOD NIGHT for just continuing, OH WAIT!? One of the shift managers brought up the fact that this customer that she KNOWS PERSONALLY, wanted to OFFER ME A JOB AT HIS BUSINESS BECAUSE OF MY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HOW I HANDLED MYSELF ON WEDNESDAY! Lotta weird shit went down on Wednesday and I did what I NORMALLY DO! I handled it without hostility. Another coworker was like "SHAWN!? WHY DON'T YOU GIMMIE SOME OF YOUR PATIENCE! WHERE DO YOU GET ALL OF YOUR PATIENCE FROM!?"

Like I said before, I wouldn't BE HERE right now, if I wasn't actually able to control MYSELF and MY EMOTIONS. The job interview went well and hopefully that will pan out too. I'll see in a few weeks or whatever. Now however!? Not even gonna lie, I'm tired. Need to soak these feet and CALL IT A NIGHT!
LATER PEOPLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment