Sunday, December 6, 2015

Dergen Walker FINISHED ARTWORK...!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM UPPER DARBY! 
Finished another piece of artwork and with tomorrow being a HALF-DAY Nightshift, then I can get down to really doing some typing! Never mind that I have to comb through places to find a new place to live, but I'd RATHER DO THAT! Than be down at the local homeless shelter. With that said, I am stepping up my game in getting Williams Works to start turning a profit and to do that I've been specifically finishing the artwork of the eBook characters that appear in the stories for sale and posted on my site. I had to dig to find my ORIGINAL Dergen Walker picture because the one I have been using is actually a COPY and I lost track on my laptop of the original picture I drew, BUT!? I found it this morning and POLISHED IT UP AND HERE IS THE FINISHED WORK;

No comments:

Post a Comment