Friday, December 11, 2015

Finished a Yoga Workout!

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
HA! I actually was able to FINISH a DDP Yoga Workout-Lesson just now, which shocked the shit outta me! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! With the whirlwind that was going on around me, I've been COMPLETELY REMISS of any workouts and focused solely on trying to save my apartment and deal with my fucked up feet and knees! But I realized that THE GUT was trying to REGAIN ITSELF! SO!? I have a job interview downtown today, so I said lemme get my ass up and GET ON TOP OF THIS ATTEMPT BY MY INSURGENT GUT'S ATTEMPT TO REGAIN CONTROL OF MY MIDSECTION!

I'll tell ya this much, losing GUT-FAT in your 40's is like FIGHTING MARVEL COMIC'S APOCALYPSE! YOU CAN'T MAKE ANY MISTAKES OR ELSE YOU LOSE AND GUT-FAT IS BACK! ALONG WITH BACK-FAT! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Let me get moving, and I have to admit AGAIN, the foot injection has worked wonders. But I'm not trying to get CARRIED AWAY WITH IT. THE SHOWER AWAITS! SO OFF I GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment