Thursday, December 31, 2015

COOKIN NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER! And My Move-Casualties...!

This is what I was thinking when I went into the kitchen, ME.
VERSUS.
FOOD THAT MUST BE COOKED!
The new place is OF COURSE not on the same level as my apartment. I now live in a house that has COMMON AREAS that I share with the other renters, the kitchen and bathrooms, living room areas, etc! Like MOST houses that are used for rooms for rent, everybody GENERALLY tends to STAY IN THEIR ROOMS. For me?

Cramming nearly 15 years worth of belongings into a room just IS NOT POSSIBLE. So, I had to bid a bitter farewell to;
MY GIANT KING SIZED BED!
>_<
I am NOT happy about that and why?
Because that is the bed that I enjoyed spending time with and fucking Stacey in it. It's just that simple. Of course I had ANOTHER BED that was meant to be used by My Son for when I got My Parental Rights back. It is a single, but My Former Surrogate Son built a beautiful bed frame for that bed so!? I TOOK THAT BED, BOX SPRING AND BED FRAME and it is MY NEW bed. Mind you? I've been getting all kinds of offers from bitches of all kinds who wanna fuck and I have CORRECTLY and POLITELY turned them down and made it clear;
I am THIS CLOSE to finishing up My Journey back to My Son. I DELAYED AND INJURED MYSELF by trying to have a relationship when I should have been FINISHING WHAT I STARTED. So thank you, but I have to get my life in proper order before I start fuckin around with women again, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY ABOUT FUCKING.

So My Sex Life has also taken a hit, RIGHTFULLY SO. The whole cart before the horse thing is still too true today and I'm GUILTY, as charged. So the sentence, celibacy. And I can LIVE WITH THAT. Lord knows I can't afford to get some woman pregnant and all it was about was fucking.

Another move-casualty?
TWO AIR CONDITIONERS.
One was BARELY A YEAR OLD.
>_<

ONE HUMONGOUS RCA TV THAT WAS THE SIZE OF A TABLE AND JUST AS HIGH!
I got THAT MONSTROSITY from My Mother, I only used it to play video games on. It was an old model, but it was STILL MINE. Now? I've got no clue who has it or whatever.

A whole bunch of COMIC BOOKS that had to be left behind because I NEEDED THE TOTES AND TRUNKS THEY WERE IN FOR MY OWN IDEAS AND BOOKS! This one? FAIR EXCHANGE. I left behind WHITE CREATED MARVEL COMICS IN EXCHANGE FOR LITERAL BINDERS AND BOOKS AND MEMO PADS FULL OF MY OWN IDEAS, CONCEPTS AND DRAWINGS, ETC!
THAT'S THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE! I'm not supposed to keep some Marvel Comics shit and THEN LEAVE BEHIND MY OWN IDEAS AND CREATIONS.
That would just be STUPID. And DUMB. And more STUPID AND DUMB!
With all of that typed, since MY KITCHEN ISN'T DIRECTLY WITHIN A FEW STEPS ANYMORE and is actually DOWN A FLIGHT OF STEPS!?
I gotta go check on my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment