Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thinking Music, Honest Words, AND HOW YOU CAN HELP...!

GOOD MORNING FROM PICK UP THE PIECES IN UPPER DARBY!
Sitting here researching info and putting together the pieces that I have to come up with THE BEST SOLUTION FOR MY SITUATION GOING FORWARD! Already found a VERY NICE ROOM FOR RENT BUT I DON'T GET PAID TILL THE 11TH! Move in is $600! Which means YOU CAN STILL HELP! YES YOU! I still have my gofundme campaign going and while I didn't raise the $2000 to stave off eviction, surely I can raise $600 to move to a new place!


Now? Lemme make something CRYSTAL CLEAR. I am FULLY AWARE that I have gotten ZERO. SUPPORT. For my gofundme page.
FROM THIS BLOGSITE HERE.
Hell, I haven't even gotten ONE COMMENT HERE with someone saying "Sorry you're going through this bullshit, Blackman." and you see? You see!?
How many times does the same story have to play out with us as Black People? A Black PERSON, asks for help, BEGS FOR HELP! None of us do nothing. Then some time later SAID BLACK PERSON REAPPEARS YEARS LATER AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY'RE SUCCESSFUL, ETC ETC! NNNNNNNNNNNOWWWWWWWWWWWW ALL OF A SUDDEN IT BECOMES, WHY DOESN'T HE GIVE BACK TO BLACK PEOPLE!?
>_<
Ummmmmmmmmmmm?
Where were Black People when I needed help from Black People?
And I TYPE THIS BECAUSE OF THE IRONY. Because I've been privy to PREVENTING IT when Black People who I have known AND NOT KNOWN, have said they've needed help. Like I said before, this was ANOTHER REASON WHY I STARTED THIS BLOG. Because I'm no longer in the business of keeping other people's secrets and being there for people in MY LIFE, who have only been riding with me FOR AS LONG AS IT IS GOOD FOR THEM.

I have over 400+ Black Nationalists, Black Power, Black Pride, Readers, yet? I've gotten NOT ONE COMMENT, not one donation, NADA. Because I don't know what is going on IN ANY OF YOUR LIVES RIGHT NOW, so maybe you're tapped out, in some shit yourself, I DON'T KNOW!? But I've been looking at the fact that I've gotten NOT EVEN ONE COMMENT TO SAY;
"DAMN, SHAWN THAT'S FUCKED UP! I WISH I COULD HELP, BUT I'M STRAPPED MONEY MYSELF, SORRY!"

Now? If I can't even GET THAT MUCH? I'm sorry, WHERE DO ANY OF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING VERSUS WHITE POWER SUPREMACY WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN COMMENT TO OFFER CONDOLENCES AND SUPPORT TO ME? If you cannot even OFFER SUPPORT TO ME AND SAY "Damn, Shawn, that's fucked up, man. I wish I could help, but yo, I'M BROKE!" then?

How EXACTLY are we or you OR ME? Supposed to TOPPLE WHITE SUPREMACY?
-_-

Now see, THAT!? Is KEEPIN IT REAL! But one thing that has stood out is that with 400+ Black People at $10 at a
TEN DOLLAR DONATION!
from 200 of you!?
That was and still is $2000!
LEMME CHECK!?
Yes it is $2000 DOLLARS ALL RIGHT!
So now...?

Should I even NEED to type this? Of course I do. Because WE ARE NOT WHITE. If Whites wish to simply chit-chat and blog-bullshit about bullshit, then that's THEIR BUSINESS. But WE have OUR OWN PRIORITIES AND ISSUES and SHOULD NOT BE FOLLOWING SUIT of the same TYPES OF TRENDS.

For ME to do a gofundme page, UGH! >_< It is EMBARRASSING AND HUMILIATING! Because it means I CLEARLY HAVE FUCKED UP AND NEED TO ASK FOR HELP FROM OTHERS, PUBLICLY! But to see how all of a sudden ONCE I DID THAT, now NOBODY KNOWS NOTHING. NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING AND EVERYBODY IS JUST SITTING HERE READING LIKE, EH!? HE'LL BE OKAY! HE MIGHT BE TRYING TO SCAM US FOR MONEY!

-_-

I don't see any point to having Black Power People reading here and then when I am FORCED TO BEG FOR HELP. I get crickets. Really? I get crickets? Now? For me!? Yo, I'm not slow nor stupid. The fact that I haven't been able to even get a "Sorry, Brother, I can't help. Wish I could. But I can't." it speaks VOLUMES TO ME and it lets me know that doing things the GROUP PARTICIPATION-&-SUPPORT WAY, IS OUT! And I have NO PROBLEMS WITH THAT! But I do have a problem with having this sense that I am being GAWKED AT! While I actually need HELP! Where, when the tables turn, and my situation passes? Regardless of whether I lose or keep my apartment, my belongings and/or whatever MATERIALS I have or had? I will come out of this on the other side of it, alive, and intact in what matters, which is My Life. But? This isn't exactly something I can UNEXPERIENCE OR IGNORE, so? When the shoe falls on the other foot and I ACTUALLY BECOME SUCCESSFUL? How exactly am I supposed to forget about what happened here, where I was left to rot with not even so much as a word of acknowledgment or attempt to help me...?

No comments:

Post a Comment