Monday, December 7, 2015

REJECTION NOTICE FROM COMCAST!

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA FROM UPPER DARBY!

Just got THIS in my inbox after hobbling back from the supermarket and starting LUNCH!

Comcast Talent noreply@successfactors.com

11:48 AM (16 minutes ago)
to me
Company Logo
December 7, 2015
 
Dear Shawn,
 
Thank you for taking the time to complete our pre-employment assessment. Based on your assessment results, we have decided to consider other candidates whose qualifications more closely match the needs of this position.
 
We will be able to offer you a retake of this BSR 1, SMB DIRECT SALES pre-employment test after 6 months from the date of this letter. If you find at that time this position is available, you may reapply.
 
Comcast is dedicated to providing a variety of job opportunities. Please revisit our website to explore additional openings.
 
Again, thank you for taking the time to apply and pursue this opportunity. We wish you the very best in your career endeavors.
 
Sincerely,
Comcast Talent Acquisition Team
COMCAST

Learn About New Opportunities
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

REQID: 127006
Please note: this email address cannot receive emails

Now!? They don't tell me ANY SPECIFICS!? I essentially am left with THEIR WORD FOR IT on WHY I am not qualified for the position. This is BUSINESS AS USUAL here in Nazi-America, but after taking all of that time to fill out and finish their "assessment tests", I should be able to know WHAT EXACTLY I FAILED ON OR LACKED AT, SO I CAN BETTER MYSELF!
-GASP-
That's right fans! I can't BETTER MYSELF if I don't KNOW WHAT SPECIFICALLY I NEED TO WORK ON AND NOTE!? The rejection-email SPECIFICALLY SAYS THAT THE EMAIL ADDRESS IT WAS SENT FROM CAN'T RECEIVE EMAILS! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
That's some COWARDLY SHIT RIGHT THERE!
This is another reason why I am STEPPIN IT UP WITH WILLIAMS WORKS!
To GET AWAY FROM ALL OF THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT and MAKE MONEY FOR MYSELF AND MY SON!

No comments:

Post a Comment