Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I MAY HAVE JUST FOUND MY NEW PLACE!

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA FROM UPPER DARBY!

First and FOREMOST!? THIS ROOM FOR RENT IS PERFECT! THE HOUSE IS AND THE OTHER TENANTS ARE PERFECT! EVERYTHING IS NEAT AND CLEAN AND EVERYONE WORKS AND IT IS OWNED BY HAITIANS! HA-HA! WHO WERE VERY SURPRISED ABOUT THIS BLOG AND MY VIEWS! AND THEY ENCOURAGED ME TO KEEP WORKING ON WILLIAMS WORKS BECAUSE THE BLACK AUDIENCE IS DEFINITELY OUT THERE!

They have a few more views for the place and I will know TOMORROW IF THEY DECIDED TO GO WITH ME OVER THE OTHER POTENTIAL RENTERS! They were IMPRESSED by the fact that I'd been living here and paying here for so long when I showed them MY APARTMENT PAYMENT BOOK! The guy was like "Wow, this thing is filled AND OLD! You really have been at that place for a LONG TIME! Looks like it even CHANGED MANAGEMENT TOO!"

SO THEY DEFINITELY LIKED THE FACT THAT I HAVE A LONG AND SOLID HISTORY OF ALWAYS PAYING! Now?!

My feet hurt.
I have ONE MORE PERSON WHO IS GOING TO CALL ME and THEY'RE LOCATED CLOSE BY JUST LIKE THE PLACE I JUST SAW!
Time for me to eat lunch and take an hour or two THEN GET BACK TO TYPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment