Thursday, December 10, 2015

Working On....

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
Working on Horus' exo-armor artwork and getting it cleaned up and polished. Also skimming around on the internet for room's for rent so I can get my housing situation stabilized so I know where I am going and GET THERE. No need for me to fuck around till last minute. Also got $5 and some change sitting on FanDuel, gonna drop $10 for the Thursday Night NBA games on TNT and see what happens there.

I have enough to move into any $500 move-in room's for rent. But I'm trying to get to a $600 move-in room for rent because they have the best amenities like wifi set-up and yes I typed that I FOUND ROOMS FOR RENT LAST WEEK WITH WIFI SET-UP. But they were all centered around a $600 move in amount. At $600 a month even this Wendy's job can sustain that. The real issue is finding someplace that is close to public transit and NOT TOO FAR FROM HERE. So I don't have to commute too far to get to this Wendy's here.

The Staffers for that Data-Entry job have disappeared, so either I didn't qualify for the job or they got their panties in a bunch when I turned down their cold-calling outbound sales op, that they were trying to rope me into. That position was THE OPPOSITE of the one I failed the assessment for where had I got THAT JOB, then I would have been taking INBOUND CALLS. From businesses THAT WERE LOOKING FOR MORE SERVICES WHILE PAYING AND DEALING WITH EXISTING SERVICES THAT THEY HAD/HAVE THROUGH COMCAST.

The OUTBOUND COLD-CALLING POSITION that I REJECTED?
Would have had me calling people WHO HAD COMCAST SERVICES, but HAD NOT COME LOOKING FOR MORE SERVICES. So I THINK you can see right off the bat that it is EASIER TO SELL TO SOMEONE OR COLLECT BILLS FROM SOMEONE WHO IS LOOKING TO RESOLVE THEIR SITCH AND EXPAND THEIR SERVICES, versus!?

Someone who is MINDING THEIR BUSINESS. IS PAID UP TO DATE. AND DID NOT. CALL YOU, TO CALL THEM, TO OFFER THEM MORE SHIT!
So I told them I was uninterested in that job and now they've gone cold quiet on me, where ONCE AGAIN!? This is NOT how you should conduct hiring, recruitment, BUSINESS, ETC! But this is actually what happens when the CLIMATE/ENVIRONMENT, CHANGES TO ACCEPT THIS KIND OF SILLY SHIT. You get people who PRETEND to give a fuck till YOUR USEFULNESS TO THEM IS UP. Then they simply SHUT UP AND STEP OFF WITHOUT WARNING....

No comments:

Post a Comment