Thursday, December 10, 2015

Tariq Nasheed Exposes What I've Already Been Typing Regarding South Africa...

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!

I have been sitting on the 5150 Show, ZoWhat and Tariq's youtubes. And I'm going to get these things up, but I just wanted to BRIEFLY point out how Tariq Nasheed just came back from South Africa and saw FOR HIMSELF. What I've been talking about here and ANOTHER REASON WHY Stacey and I DID NOT WORK OUT.

Stacey is a broke Coloured JOKE! Yet she was able to HIRE a Black South African woman to HELP HER AROUND THE HOUSE. We had a NUMBER OF ARGUMENTS where I told her up front, you gone have to do your own housework here, WE! WILL HAVE TO DO OUR OWN HOUSEWORK HERE, if we get married. And how the HELL are YOU ABLE TO HIRE ANYBODY WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP UP ON THE PHONE BILL TALKING TO ME!?

I'm sitting here RIGHT NOW, listening to Tariq talk about THE BULLSHIT he saw while over in South Africa. Matter of fact, let me shut the fuck up and just post this shit, where Tariq talks about the fact that we as Black People use TOO MUCH ESCAPISM and DELUSIONAL BULLSHIT when we need to be TIGHTENING UP OUR FOCUS AND WORKING TOGETHER TO PUT OUR PEOPLE BACK ON THE GLOBAL MAP;

No comments:

Post a Comment