Sunday, December 13, 2015

STILL, Lookin Through Rooms for Rent...!

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
May have FOUND where I am going to move to. It is close to public transit and NOT TOO FAR FROM THE JOB. The rent IS PERFECT for even WENDY'S, which would mean I could use MY PAYCHECK TO INVEST IN MY BUSINESS! I'm concerned about My Son's birthday coming up and ONCE AGAIN not being able to BE THERE because I couldn't get the $1000 for the attorney and the return of my parental rights.

And yes, Troubleman, this was NEVER a priority when I was in my relationship with Stacey. It was MY CROSS and MY CROSS TO CARRY ALONE. It was NEVER A PRIORITY of Stacey's to HELP ME GET MY SON BACK. She was too busy trying to get me to REPLACE HIM WITH HER AND HER KIDS. It is another reason why I did NOT fix everything or make it better or continue to fight to keep our relationship going.

So of course with his birthday FAST APPROACHING IN JANUARY. Never mind my birthday fast approaching this month!? It was another reason why I have really been PUSHIN HARD to find a new job AND get Williams Works generating more money. Either way, I may have a new place to move to.

No comments:

Post a Comment