Thursday, December 10, 2015

Filling Out MORE JOB APPS FIRST THING ON MY DAY OFF!

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
I'm fillin out job apps while PREPARING BREAKFAST!
An Accounts/Receivable position that is also looking for AN IMMEDIATE HIRE! So I made sure to send in for that and I checked all the qualifications and I HAVE THEM. The IRONY IS that what they are REALLY LOOKING FOR IS A BILL COLLECTOR!

Like I've said before, a LOT has changed since I was in the workforce. So a lot of people are playing PC with jobs like bill collections and renaming them things like Accounts/Receivable and employers are INTENTIONALLY mislabeling bill collections jobs as A/R jobs. EVEN customer service jobs. So I always make sure to fully read the job descriptions and qualifications and I do my best to scout around to find out who it is that I am actually sending my resume to. Most of the time these are staffers and recruiters and NOT THE ACTUAL EMPLOYER THEMSELVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment