Wednesday, December 9, 2015

FanDuel and MY RESULTS....

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
It's a shame I don't have back-to-back days off so that this injection can get more time to work on my left foot without me being forced to walk and stand on it at work, BUT!? I've yet to hear back for the Data-Entry Job in West Chester that could start on Monday and I'm THINKING that I DID NOT QUALIFY for the position OR!?

The fact that I brought up that I could use public transit to reach this place may have DERAILED MY CHANCES. This is the way things are DONE NOW here in Nazi-America where GETTING BACK TO POTENTIAL EMPLOYEES AND CANDIDATES IS ONLY IMPORTANT IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THE HIRING PROCESS.
TRANSLATION;

Keepin you in the dark and SUDDENLY CEASING COMMUNICATION WITH YOU OR ME AS A POTENTIAL EMPLOYEE IS TYPICAL NOW. Whereas when I was younger and as an adult, the INTERNET and ALL  OF THESE STAFFING AGENCIES, RECRUITERS, CON-ARTISTS, SCAM-ARTISTS OF THE INTERNET, ETC!
DIDN'T EXIST!
Coming back around!? As I posted as the Header, FanDuel and MY RESULTS. I've made $468 in winnings versus $150 in bets placed since October 16th 2015. The most I've won at ONE TIME is $75, while all of my other winnings have been collections of petty-cash that have added up to $25 at one time. The main thing I have found is that I can make PETTY CASH for things like a SEPTA transpass for the week. SEPTA tokens, all of which require a $1 or $2 bet on my part. The real KEY TO MY SUCCESSES when I have been SUCCESSFUL is NOT HAVING TO RUN OFF TO WORK. Where WHEN I MADE THE $75 and $50 HITS OFF ONE BET!? I had PLENTY OF TIME TO DO MY HOMEWORK ON WHO WAS IN.
WHO WAS OUT.
WHO WAS HOT.
Etc!

FanDuel REQUIRES ACTUAL TIME INVEST if you want your bet to bring you back some actual money. I'm not gonna sit here and OVERHYPE FANDUEL OR MYSELF. What I WILL SAY IS that I was put on to it by my former coworker BEN. Who showed me the fact that he was making PETTY CASH and actually got a $400 win off Draftkings, which was and still is JUST ABOUT THE SIZE OF OUR PAYCHECKS AFTER TAXES! Me though, my only interest is to try to win money to PUT INTO MY PETTY CASH NEEDS FOR PUBLIC TRANSIT AND POTENTIALLY HIT A BIG ENOUGH PAY-OFF WHERE I CAN INVEST MORE INTO WILLIAMS WORKS.

This actually puts MY INTERESTS in using FanDuel different than Ben's, BUT BEN DID HAVE A BUSINESS IDEA and like myself, had NO FAITH in being able to get a small business loan to follow his idea. And he hadn't even gotten as far as I have. Ben ultimately quit, MORESO OUT OF FRUSTRATION AND RIGHTFULLY SO. Just typing about how frustrated Ben was, especially at only 28 years old. Ben is further proof of the STUPIDITY of previous and current Black Americans who still push for integration and think that Our Jobs and Futures should be WRAPPED AROUND Whites and whatever agenda-policy they are pushing today.
At least until...?

They are told they're not useful or needed anymore.
And these fool's then become expendable and realize that because they'd done what they'd done, they now see they have NO ABILITY TO SURVIVE ON THEIR OWN AND GENERATE LEGIT-LEGAL PROFITS TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR THEMSELVES. It is at that point that they turn to the street hustle and the street game and ultimately end up losing their lives, one way, or another. Lemme take my blood pressure meds because just remembering Ben's frustration where when I asked him what he had been doing before this, he pointed out the fact that he just went to school got DECENT GRADES. And then couldn't go to college. He flat out admitted that there was NO PLAN AND HIS PARENTS NEVER DISCUSSED PLANNING AND WHAT TO DO. It was FRIGHTENING TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO HONESTLY HOLD THIS CONVERSATION WITH HIM WHERE HE WAS TOTALLY FIGURING IT ALL OUT THE HARD WAY AND WAY LATE.

For me!? I keep an eye on my FanDuel spending, because it is STILL GAMBLING. And I've been able to WIN ENOUGH to KEEP PLAYING. So far my main concern has always been about WATCHING MY BET TO WIN RATIO and NOT LETTING IT GET OUTTA HAND. I don't bet every day and I focus more on Sunday NFL and Tuesday and Thursday Basketball when I know I have time. I will do random small bets for the NBA throughout the week when I think I have a good chance of at least winning some petty cash. I won nothing last night, because one of the players I selected, didn't even play! Which is another DANGER of FanDuel, a player you pick MIGHT GET INJURED OR NOT PLAY AND IT WILL COMPLETELY TANK YOUR LINE-UP!

This Nice-n-Smooth song is one that constantly comes to my mind where like I've said and shown before. Rap, when it was WITHIN OUR HANDS AS THE ARTISTS? Rappers put out MUSIC THAT WAS OFTEN TIMES MISLEADING TO SUPPOSED CONCERNED BLACKS AND NON-BLACKS REGARDING ITS "MESSAGE". This song by Nice-n-Smooth;
GOLD.
Appears, APPEARS TO BE ABOUT BEING MATERIALISTIC AND JUST TALKING SHIT ABOUT SPENDING MONEY ON GOLD LINKS AND CHAINS, BUT!?

The lyrics and music and true intentions of Greg Nice, Smooth B and their DJ Teddy Ted! Are only apparent if you can FOLLOW THEIR LYRICS. It is ONLY AT THE END that a non-lyricist gets CLUED IN ON THE TRUE INTENT OF THE RAP SONG. Again!? This is why Whites, White-Jews and their Nigger-Traitor Collaborators, NEEDED TO SUBVERT RAP INTO NOTHING MORE BUT MINDLESS WHORE-MONGERING MUSIC. Because it WAS APPEALING AND ENLIGHTENING ON ALL FRONTS FOR BLACK AMERICAN MASSES AND BLACKS AROUND THE WORLD AS IT WAS GROWING AND STABILIZING ITSELF! It was ALSO REWRITING OUR NEGATIVE-PR THAT WHITES AND OTHERS HAD SLAPPED ON US OVER THE CENTURIES. This made Rap and Hip-Hop ITSELF a threat to the already established STEREOTYPES AND POWER STRUCTURES WHO PREY OFF OF AND KILL US.....

And note.
I did not JUST SAY, White Power Supremacy.
Because it is NOT JUST White Power Supremacy that prays off of us;


The Black Church of Nazi-America MUST BE DESTROYED. Too many of them along with the Nigger-Traitors of the NAACP, have been CAUGHT RED-HANDED AND OFTEN! Supporting the most BIGOTED WHITES! BIGOTED NON-WHITES! AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL GIVE THEM MONEY FOR THEIR USELESS FUCKIN ASSES!

These are two of the groups where HAVING INTERNAL STABILITY IS THE ONLY WAY TO DEAL WITH AN EXTERNAL ENEMY AND/OR SITUATION. And without PROSPERITY, there can be NO STABILITY. Focusing on Black Empowerment and Nationalism will BRING PROSPERITY. WHICH IN TURN WILL BRING STABILITY. WHICH WILL THEN ALLOW FOR THESE NIGGER-TRAITORS TO BE DEALT WITH AS AN EXAMPLE TO NON-BLACKS THAT THEY'D BETTER FOLLOW WHAT THE END OF NICE-N-SMOOTH'S SONG SAYS.
VERY.
CLOSELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment