Wednesday, December 9, 2015

AND I'M BACK!

GOOD EVENING FROM JUST GOT OFF WORK AT WENDY'S IN UPPER DARBY!
LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN!? My coworkers are STILL AMAZED at how customers react to me and honestly ASK WHERE I AM WHEN THEY PULL UP TO PAY! LOOK!? To me!? I treat the customers the way I WANT TO BE TREATED! It's that simple. It is more of a sign of what I have said where QUALITY has become UNIMPORTANT ANYMORE! When you create a QUALITY PRODUCT AND GIVE A QUALITY EXPERIENCE/PERFORMANCE!? People REMEMBER YOU!

I was able to pass out a few of MY BUSINESS CARDS TO CUSTOMERS WHO ASKED?! DID YOU GET YOUR BUSINESS CARDS YET!? So now that I am GETTING full-time hours, EVEN AT ONLY $8 AN HOUR!? It is JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE, if I INVEST MY MONEY BACK INTO MY BUSINESS FOR ADVERTISING!? Then I can start to generate an audience! Just PHILADELPHIA ALONE HAS OVER A MILLION PEOPLE LIVING IN IT!

If I can simply reach 10,000 PEOPLE, then I'd have the basis to be able to start working strictly OFF OF MY WEBSITE SALES! But being able to advertise and MARKET!? I already KNOW FOR FACT THAT THERE ARE 10,000 SCI-FI FANTASY FANS IN PHILADELPHIA! Because not only is the Black Comic Book Convention held here, but also the Philadelphia Comicon is held here TOO!

My Left Foot held up GREAT TODAY! The injection has DEFINITELY HELPED IMMENSELY! But I'm not gonna get carried away, though. My next step is to find out what the hell is up with My Knees.

Some of my coworkers were like "Did you find a new place yet?"
and I told them "No. And I'm not actually worried about it anymore. I will find a place and be out by the 18th or I will find a way to get the $2000 and keep my place. But I'm not worrying about it anymore. I have enough money for a room for rent and I'm gonna start calling around. I have a new job set for end of January 2016. Where I will finally get paid DECENT MONEY. And I am continuing to search for jobs to try to TRUMP THAT ONE AND START ASAP! My website is picking up steam. My PRODUCTIVITY FOR MY WEBSITE IS PICKING UP STEAM! I'm thinking about finally using my youtube channel and the fact that I was able to gain 3 subscribers STRICTLY FROM LEAVING COMMENTS ON OTHER PEOPLES YOUTUBES, is a good sign, too. So? I'm actually feeling pretty good for a homeless Blackman, because I know I have the means to FIND AT LEAST A ROOM FOR RENT. I have a job, Wendy's or not. And I have my website. My blog, I HAVE A FUTURE. And I still have My Goal, which is GETTING MY SON BACK. So I know what I am supposed to be doing. Where I'm supposed to be going AND WHY. I have the means of HOW to get there  and achieve my goal. It is simply a matter of WHEN IS THE SOONEST I CAN REACH IT. That's it. And that is why I am calm."

No comments:

Post a Comment