Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Course, SET! Target? LOCKED!

GOOD AFTERNOON TO YA FROM HYPED UP IN UPPER DARBY!
JUST LIKE I THOUGHT! The place DOES HAVE PUBLIC TRANSIT NEAR IT! Keyword though is NEAR. >_< Looks like I'm gonna have to get the injections in my feet today. I gotta get the swelling down and get them INTO SOME SORT OF CONDITION for the walking necessary to reach this job IF I LAND IT! So when I go see my podiatrist today, I'm off from work, and I MADE SURE. To move this PARTICULAR APPOINTMENT TO MY DAY OFF. Heh. Heh. HEH! Almost as if I KNEW I'd have a job op that I'd need to be READY FOR! 

Right now I've looked over what I need to do and how I need to do it. And I have to be REALISTIC. So now that I know I HAVE A MEANS TO REACH THIS JOB WITHOUT A CAR? Now I can FILL OUT THE APPS THEY KEEP SENDING ME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment