Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Bittersweet Success, I have a New Place to Stay, but...?

Getting ready to get ready for work. I got the return call this morning, LITERALLY TEN MINUTES AGO. So I now have someplace to stay, but? I don't feel anything but depressed. And a lot of it centers around the fact that if I had not SETTLED on that Wendy's job and kept looking after I was told I had to "EARN, full-time hours". When it was full-time that I applied for. So many memories here. And I intended not to move from here unless or until it was to an ACTUAL HOUSE AGAIN.

It was TOUGH going from a home owner to being homeless and then the room for rent, where? Everything was TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN 2002 and actually BETTER. All I had to do was PICK UP THE NEWSPAPER. Go to the Employment Section and then make some calls and I was able to go from being homeless and at a shelter to EMPLOYED AND IN A ROOM FOR RENT! To then that room for rent TO THIS APARTMENT!

Then the job was relocating.
To the middle of NO FUCKIN PLACE in Trevose/Feasterville.
That's another reason why I'm not taking this too well.
Because I SAW that the White companies and employers were already starting the march to move businesses AWAY FROM PHILADELPHIA and OUT TO THE HARDEST AREAS TO REACH BY PUBLIC TRANSIT.
Or?
AREAS WHERE THERE WAS NO PUBLIC TRANSIT AT ALL.

A lot of things going through my mind right now and one thing that is standing out is that I wasted TIME on people whose own families won't SPEND that kind of time on them. However? That doesn't change the fact that I knew what I was up against and I gambled anyway. Gambled when I'd gotten it right that these aren't people for me to be risking myself or MY MISSION of getting back all of the things I had to GIVE UP, like my son. My dignity. My REPUTATION. Where I DID ACCOMPLISH THAT while being here. I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO CLEAR MY NAME! But I never intended to have to MOVE AGAIN unless it was to finally get another house and return to being a home owner with My Son.

This whole thing with this Wendy's, oh yeah, I didn't bother to type about the fact that I had orange soda thrown in my face while I was working on the weekend. By a stupid Black teenage boy, who was CLEARLY trying to cater to his even dumber Black teenage boy friends who put him up to it. To say he was scared when I got my hands on him, was an understatement. But the real issue wasn't even him, it was how the so-called shit-talking neck-swiveling nigger-bitches up at the job reacted when it happened.

Only a SELECT FEW of my coworkers remotely gave a fuck. The MAJORITY, which was ALL WOMEN, except for Myself and Reggie, who was pissed! But all that bullshit talking that I constantly had to hear went right out the window the moment something ACTUALLY HAPPENED. And I have to say I've had enough of that pathetic shit too. Unfortunately too many of Our Blackwomen talk too much shit when nothing actually matters. But then when a real situation goes down they curl up in a ball and can't say or do anything and unfortunately the Blackwomen on shift when this happened?

Lotta lip under normal circumstances.
Soon as shit got serious?
A lot of stunned silence.
The entire store was subdued the rest of the day and I got a chance to see what anyone who was there for that was about. Sharon, Reggie, they actually gave a fuck. Another female coworker at least asked if I was all right. But the House Nigger-Bitch of Shift Management that time? The yellow streak down her BACK! Looked like the stripe painted to divide a fuckin highway! She turned her ass right back around and went back to flippin burgers and did not say NARY A WORD! Not one word, especially since she was close enough to me when it happened and she HEARD IT HAPPEN and she did NOTHING.

This type of cowardice has become a big problem on the every day level. But what made matters worse was the fact that I had to decide after the boy and his two fool-ass friends ran up the street;
Do I call the Nazi-cops on them?
The Blackwoman whose car got splashed by the orange soda, she asked me "You gonna call the police? I can call the police right now!?"

And when I said "And what if they kill those boys, then what?"
And that is when REALITY hit her and she said "Well...? Wow...? You're right. We don't know what they might do. This is horrible but they don't deserve to be killed."
And I told her "Exactly." then I added "I'm more concerned about the reactions or the lack thereof, by my coworkers in here. Orange soda is all inside the workstation. On the floor. And everybody heard it and now everybody is cowering and keeping quiet."

So? No Nazi-Cops were called.
It's been a trying week.
And yes, I found a new place to live.
But I've still lost my apartment off of my own stupidity and bullshit.
And that's tough for me to deal with....

No comments:

Post a Comment